Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
IMG_9372.png Hi just wondering why tam was chilling in purple aki’s box when she was meant to be in child protection 😳
It suited her at the time to ignore that it was Aki because she hates Alex westgarth… she’ll sit with anyone regardless of what they’ve said or done if it benefits her
Just like she chatted to kazzy, Scottish johnny and was friends with lottie and happily exchanged WhatsApps and info with them

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The Truth Brain GIF by HULU
Oh do. What’s planned 😭

scared pinky and the brain GIF

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
good, i hope sheila continues with domestic war. next thing to take Sheil is her door. then unscrew the bed but leave it upright, take her spine out, then change the wifi passwords and switch the sims out of her phones. send her to the ward.
New WiFi password: PissyKnickers2
Or BoneIdleTwatGetAJob2

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
So, I gather from what Miss B said the other day about certain people in here moving like they are plm , that people are believing this and distancing themselves from here.

I don't really care what people try to insinuate. We all know, come with facts and proof or just don't bother. If they had proof surely they would have shared it and not sat on it, making them slightly fish. So basically protecting themselves from maybes.

If it turns out I liked or laughed at a few comments that turn out to be from a wrongun then fing hell that would be infuriating but that's about it. I'd move past it.

But then again I'm not trying to be loved on tiktok so .....

Just don't be plm though guys

Medusa

Good morning all 🤎 I'm just passing a little time as I'm sitting waiting to see my oncology consultant and hopefully (fingers crossed) it's the last time I will have to see him. (The man literally saved my life)

So no doubt there'll be a few tears but they'll be bitter sweet but happy one's. 🎀

Judas and @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 wtf have you both been up to, I was in panic mode this morning because i thought someone had hacked your cc accounts You pair of looney tunes have given me extra grey hairs 😭😭🤎

Last edited:

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
It’s someone I think that left here ages ago and I don’t think anyone noticed 😭 I may be wrong but I didn’t
I didnt notice, but also didn't notice a few others who left. I just don't really read the names unless I'm reacting or replying, don't want to accidentally give any attention to she who is so much better than us 🤮

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Good morning all 🤎 I'm just passing a little time as I'm sitting waiting to see my oncology consultant and hopefully (fingers crossed) it's the last time I will have to see him. (That man saved my life)

So no doubt there'll be a few tears but they'll be bitter sweet and but happy one's. 🎀

Judas and @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 wtf have you both been up to, I was in panic mode thing this morning because i thought someone had hacked your cc accounts You pair of looney tunes have given me extra grey hairs 😭😭🤎
Good luck at the Doctor's 🤞🤞

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Good morning all 🤎 I'm just passing a little time as I'm sitting waiting to see my oncology consultant and hopefully (fingers crossed) it's the last time I will have to see him. (That man saved my life)

So no doubt there'll be a few tears but they'll be bitter sweet and but happy one's. 🎀

Judas and @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 wtf have you both been up to, I was in panic mode thing this morning because i thought someone had hacked your cc accounts You pair of looney tunes have given me extra grey hairs 😭😭🤎
Hope all goes well for you today ❤️❤️ hopefully a celebration for you later. We can celebrate with GIFS!

Don’t ask, we got a bit weird. I think they brought back them blue smarties with the E numbers they banned in the UK! We changed our identities and thought it was the funniest thing ever 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So, I gather from what Miss B said the other day about certain people in here moving like they are plm , that people are believing this and distancing themselves from here.

I don't really care what people try to insinuate. We all know, come with facts and proof or just don't bother. If they had proof surely they would have shared it and not sat on it, making them slightly fish. So basically protecting themselves from maybes.

If it turns out I liked or laughed at a few comments that turn out to be from a wrongun then fing hell that would be infuriating but that's about it. I'd move past it.

But then again I'm not trying to be loved on tiktok so .....

Just don't be plm though guys
This doesn’t make any sense because months ago, Aki and friends were literally in here and actually infiltrating. Nothing sus is happening right now (I think 🤔), so that narrative is nonsense.

That’s also what Ang and Alex used to say about this place, to scare people away. What the heck is going on?!

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
People can be so fing vile and then blame it on someone else. I was watching a life years ago on FB. It was a hunter always in trouble with the police. Can't remember his name but in the chat I asked him why he punched a police horse (he got done for it) and he called me out and told 2000 people I was a nonce 🥺 I was so upset and physically made me feel sick
The thing is with all these FB/TT pedo hunters is half of them are just dickhead glory seekers and the other half are hiding the fact that they are involved in noncery themselves. If I've got definitive proof that somebody is a nonce, I'm going straight to the authorities with it.