Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Good morning all 🤎 I'm just passing a little time as I'm sitting waiting to see my oncology consultant and hopefully (fingers crossed) it's the last time I will have to see him. (That man saved my life)

So no doubt there'll be a few tears but they'll be bitter sweet and but happy one's. 🎀

Judas and @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 wtf have you both been up to, I was in panic mode this morning because i thought someone had hacked your cc accounts You pair of looney tunes have given me extra grey hairs 😭😭🤎
Good luck today luv 🫂 I really hope it’s good news and happy tears 🤞🏼🩵

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
So, I gather from what Miss B said the other day about certain people in here moving like they are plm , that people are believing this and distancing themselves from here.

I don't really care what people try to insinuate. We all know, come with facts and proof or just don't bother. If they had proof surely they would have shared it and not sat on it, making them slightly fish. So basically protecting themselves from maybes.

If it turns out I liked or laughed at a few comments that turn out to be from a wrongun then fing hell that would be infuriating but that's about it. I'd move past it.

But then again I'm not trying to be loved on tiktok so .....

Just don't be plm though guys
That’s not why she left 😭😂 why don’t she just be honest, it got a bit awkward cause people had an opinion.

Medusa

Hope all goes well for you today ❤️❤️ hopefully a celebration for you later. We can celebrate with GIFS!

Don’t ask, we got a bit weird. I think they brought back them blue smarties with the E numbers they banned in the UK! We changed our identities and thought it was the funniest thing ever 😭
I think it was more than blue skittles I thought you'd both either lost the plot or your accounts had been hacked. 💀😭

Thank you 2 pumps, its been a long time coming. 🤎🥰🤎

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So, I gather from what Miss B said the other day about certain people in here moving like they are plm , that people are believing this and distancing themselves from here.

I don't really care what people try to insinuate. We all know, come with facts and proof or just don't bother. If they had proof surely they would have shared it and not sat on it, making them slightly fish. So basically protecting themselves from maybes.

If it turns out I liked or laughed at a few comments that turn out to be from a wrongun then fing hell that would be infuriating but that's about it. I'd move past it.

But then again I'm not trying to be loved on tiktok so .....

Just don't be plm though guys
So only after people worried about her and others thought the live was maybe bad timing she decided that people in here must be plm. What for being worried and giving advice. Thats not a very plm trait is it 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Good morning all 🤎 I'm just passing a little time as I'm sitting waiting to see my oncology consultant and hopefully (fingers crossed) it's the last time I will have to see him. (That man saved my life)

So no doubt there'll be a few tears but they'll be bitter sweet and but happy one's. 🎀

Judas and @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 wtf have you both been up to, I was in panic mode this morning because i thought someone had hacked your cc accounts You pair of looney tunes have given me extra grey hairs 😭😭🤎

Good luck, will be thinking of you! 💗

Oct 24, 2023
I think it was more than blue skittles I thought you'd both either lost the plot or your accounts had been hacked. 💀😭

Your lucky you weren't around I was in a live saying I sniff glue and the guy told me it's cool but he wants to chat about protein powder gluing his muscles back together

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
@Grimsby gobbler 👹 I WANT MY PINK SHIRT BACK!

I WANT MY PINK SHIRT BACK!!

mean girls movie GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway

We definitely lost the plot. I am suffering today, I’ve put powder on my primer, forgetting to put foundation on my face. Todays going to be rough

Medusa

Your lucky you weren't around I was in a live saying I sniff glue and the guy told me it's cool but he wants to chat about protein powder gluing his muscles back together
Weak 😭😭 That'll teach me for having an early night, I would have paid to see it. 💀💀

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
He didn’t fall for you pretending to cash app him this time 😭 (it’s that Nick guy who claimed his gf beat him but he ended up being a massive narc and he was live ranting last night, choking on his drugs whilst he’s pretending he absconded from rehab but only does shrooms and acid now so he deserves it)

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Whos_lying is in Sugartits live talking about Alex...

I'm not plm just because I have announced this live I'm just a drama w.
Exactly, and just cause I watch clappers on a fake account because the Demi stuff was more entertaining than Angie, don’t make me PLM either. I’ve never doxxed an address, a child nor a fanny

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
He didn’t fall for you pretending to cash app him this time 😭 (it’s that Nick guy who claimed his gf beat him but he ended up being a massive narc and he was live ranting last night, choking on his drugs whilst he’s pretending he absconded from rehab but only does shrooms and acid now so he deserves it)
Nick! That dude is something else 🤣

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
This doesn’t make any sense because months ago, Aki and friends were literally in here and actually infiltrating. Nothing sus is happening right now (I think 🤔), so that narrative is nonsense.

That’s also what Ang and Alex used to say about this place, to scare people away. What the heck is going on?!
When the actual plm people were in here there was no accidental, unknowing likes or conversations, because we all knew and all shunned them.
The fear of these people interacting with plm unknowingly in here coming to bite them on their tiktok asses is too much for them to risk. So they are cutting ties now, just in case.

Better hide from all social media cos noone actually knows anyone!

It's more damaging former cc members saying s about cc than the likes of Alex and Angie who have no actual clue what they are talking about.

Oct 24, 2023
Exactly, and just cause I watch clappers on a fake account because the Demi stuff was more entertaining than Angie, don’t make me PLM either. I’ve never doxxed an address, a child nor a fanny
If we didn't want people to know we watched clappers we'd just never mention it, we follow the drama. I love watching people ruin their digital footprint it's fascinating to me 😂