Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Red showed a clip of Ang from last night when she was “trolling Emz” and said she loved her 🤦🏻‍♀️

I still remember that epic rant I uploaded of Red’s - it was wonderful. Those same feelings are just beneath the surface but Ang is holding s over her head and so she has to play nice.

It’s really sad tbh 😕

Edit: here’s the rant in question 👏🏼
I can’t see past her brows 😂
Close Up Flirting GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Gobbler is still around on here, just not posting on this thread
I thought no one knew about the green eyes things until yesterday? Weird she’s replied to that post that was highlighted in this thread, I thought it got no responses at the time? I dunno.

If you don’t want to be my friend anymore, stop stalking me 😭

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Strange that because Baguette is now having cosy chats with people who are/were involved with PLM. There are far more morally correct ways to grow your platform on TT. Just saying.
Personally, in my opinion 😏, I'd be concerned that I looked a certain way if after portraying myself in cc for months to be a certain type of person to suddenly turn my back on that, s it off, make terrible claims, and THEN start hanging around all the people I claimed to be against for months. I'd be worried I'd look like I was not who I claimed to be all along.

Medusa

So, I gather from what Miss B said the other day about certain people in here moving like they are plm , that people are believing this and distancing themselves from here.

I don't really care what people try to insinuate. We all know, come with facts and proof or just don't bother. If they had proof surely they would have shared it and not sat on it, making them slightly fish. So basically protecting themselves from maybes.

If it turns out I liked or laughed at a few comments that turn out to be from a wrongun then fing hell that would be infuriating but that's about it. I'd move past it.

But then again I'm not trying to be loved on tiktok so .....

Just don't be plm though guys
I'm just about to go in to my appointment, I don't really know what Miss b has said because tbh I couldn't give a s, she not exactly the most reliable source to get info from, but i would like to know if I was included in being behind the plm 'accounts' because if i am the gloves are off and do what I said yesterday about letting things go.

Blaming innocent people for being part of some warped fed up group is extremely sick, twisted and dangerous.

We were good enough for her when she needed us, but because some of us didn't agree with what she did we are now supposed to be plm, baguette can go and suck a bag of dicks.

I didn't really want to mention her again because it's giving her the attention she's so desperately craving, but it's different when people in here are being blamed for being plm.

oh..and it wouldn't have stopped her from sharing her videos to EVERYONE in here though. Lol

Sorry guys I'm trying not to bite but nah I ain't having ppl blamed for plm because someone's bitter.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I'm just about to go in to my appointment, I don't really know what Miss b has said because tbh I couldn't give a s, she not exactly the most reliable source to get info from, but i would like to know if I was included in being behind the plm 'accounts' because if i am the gloves are off and do what I said yesterday about letting things go.

Blaming innocent people for being part of some warped fed up group is extremely sick, twisted and dangerous.

We were good enough for her when she needed us, but because some of us didn't agree with what she did we are now supposed to be plm, baguette can go and suck a bag of dicks.

I didn't really want to mention her again because it's giving her the attention she's so desperately craving, but it's different when people in here are being blamed for being plm.

oh..and it wouldn't have stopped her from sharing her videos to EVERYONE in here though. Lol

Sorry guys I'm trying not to bite but nah I ain't having ppl blamed for plm because someone's bitter.
Agh please don't let s on here affect your time. Go in to your appointment and get that fantastic news you are waiting for, the celebrate it. This nonsense is exactly that, nonsense. It can be addressed, if needed, later. Good luck 👍

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I need to reiterate I don't care what people do or don't say about me. I don't care to look for other reasons that they might have left because we know the reason. There was a disagreement in here and they wanted to leave. It's really simple. I don't care if they block me, they are adults and I don't watch anyone on here's content anyway 😂