Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Red showed a clip of Ang from last night when she was “trolling Emz” and said she loved her 🤦🏻‍♀️

I still remember that epic rant I uploaded of Red’s - it was wonderful. Those same feelings are just beneath the surface but Ang is holding s over her head and so she has to play nice.

It’s really sad tbh 😕

Edit: here’s the rant in question 👏🏼
I feel like such a creep liking a post from that long ago, but it had to be done. 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I need to reiterate I don't care what people do or don't say about me. I don't care to look for other reasons that they might have left because we know the reason. There was a disagreement in here and they wanted to leave. It's really simple. I don't care if they block me, they are adults and I don't watch anyone on here's content anyway 😂
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

LIAR you love my gif gifts
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
Animated GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don't even know how I got myself into a conversation deeper than calling people bitches and fs. I usually don't go deeper cos I feel I don't have a secure spot in cc where I could say something controversial and survive 🤐😂

I do actually have opinions but don't wanna risk it for no biscuit.
Now I want to know these opinions 😂

I don’t think any of us are or should be safe from saying anything really bad, so don’t worry too much luv 😅🩵

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I don't even know how I got myself into a conversation deeper than calling people bitches and fs. I usually don't go deeper cos I feel I don't have a secure spot in cc where I could say something controversial and survive 🤐😂

I do actually have opinions but don't wanna risk it for no biscuit.
I don’t think that’s true. Even the OGs get a bit of stick for controversial opinions, just have to stand your ground and shout “t” the loudest 😭😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Controversial idea: is today a good day to have a free for all in here? 😂 all day whatever we’ve been dying to say to eachother or about people that we haven’t felt comfortable saying, we all cry and get back to normal tomorrow? No? 💀
I'm considering having a drink later, so I may get all loose lipped until my eyes and fingers can no longer cooperate enough to form readable bollocks.