Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Omg! Remember when I was cancelled yesterday? Ahhh that was funny af. Good times. I just remembered. I’m off to the co-op in a balli so I don’t get recognised and egged now 😭
That one phone call of me saying "I normally wouldn't do this but your being cancelled" turned into us basically being up all night transforming into lab rats 👹

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Fun Love GIF by Learner Circle

It's a bit OTT, but I saw this gif yesterday and want to use it. 🤣

Love to everyone who has posted regarding their pet grief, and to anyone who wants some awkward weird love from an antisocial, neurodivergent drunk on the internet. Strictly restricted to CC members who actively post on this thread. Everyone else can do off. 🙂✌️🖕

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Watching this wrongun & enablers list being constructed. How long before it's dropped when there's too many of their own friends added
Nba Playoffs GIF by Milwaukee Bucks
I can remember Chippy and Millsy getting right irate at me a couple of months back because I didn't have a list of wronguns because "nobody cares about comment cafe we need a list or we don't care" 😂😂

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I can remember Chippy and Millsy getting right irate at me a couple of months back because I didn't have a list of wronguns because "nobody cares about comment cafe we need a list or we don't care" 😂😂
Why are people like this? I remember the only time anyone has ever summoned me to a live is Millsy cause I wrote she’s a t in here 😂 if they wants lists, my lists are going to be fing harsh

Edit: confirming Alicia isn’t on my bad lists because she sent me that YouTube video that I’m going to watch after I get some spicy snacks from the shop 😎

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
What’s the best app to download to make myself a picture please ? do knows how I’ll depict loose skin mind 😂
I prefer Microsoft Designer over Bing, even though I'm sure they're the same thing. I find designer doesn't tell me to do off as often. 🤣

If you give us some ideas of what you'd like as the image we can also post some possibilities for you. So far "loose skinned creature" seems to be too vague. Odd. 🤣 Saggy creature is kinda cute, though. 🤣🤷‍♂️

1723466135580.jpg 1723466140158.jpg 1723466143178.jpg 1723466147860.jpg

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Afternoon 🥰
I've missed over 100 pages as been at work all weekend and only half way through the first of two training days 😭😂
I'm guessing a general recap would be impossible with the amount of pages I've missed 😂
Me and Judas are now Pinky and the Brain and we would appreciate being referred to as evil mice now, if that would be ok? 😊 nothing at all has happened, it’s been really nice, nothing to worry about 😭🙈

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Why are people like this? I remember the only time anyone has ever summoned me to a live is Millsy cause I wrote she’s a t in here 😂 if they wants lists, my lists are going to be fing harsh

Edit: confirming Alicia isn’t on my bad lists because she sent me that YouTube video that I’m going to watch after I get some spicy snacks from the shop 😎
That one's still on my bad list 😉