Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
no idea i went to bed. x
Now now Tinks, I need the behind the scenes drama.

Telling Off Premier League GIF by ThreeUK

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
33 in the dailies is in prison right now 😂 He's some known streamer, been in for 8 months so far. I know this voice... anyone know who it is
I went in but the other guy was chatting a lot so didn't hear enough of the prison ones voice. I wonder who it is? How can they get away with it in prison though? Surely officers can hear them chatting away 🤔

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Morning guys ❤️💙
I've heard a few of your guys mentioning melatonin (sleeping tablet) I used to have it years ago and I'm sure I got it from USA. My daughter is after some, can anyone point me in the right direction in ordering some. Plus do they still do a slow and fast release and if so which one is best. Thanks x
I was getting my 10mg ones from iherb but they won’t deliver now. I had to get some from America and they don’t work for me anymore
End It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
😭

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I went in but the other guy was chatting a lot so didn't hear enough of the prison ones voice. I wonder who it is? How can they get away with it in prison though? Surely officers can hear them chatting away 🤔
At first I didnt believe it, but he is actually in some sort of detention. I didn't even think they let you have lie ins 😂. I'm dying to know who it is, the big gifter ring people seem to know him. 🤔

Yesterday I acted in haste I meant I was deleting my cc tiktok each day now blocked by a handful of people, people I thought were ok and that was making me sad, Nanny D now I'm surprised in you I've been nothing but kind I enjoyed watching you all and now you think we are that group? I have defended a friend of yours out of shock that a man would say such things to someone especially a survivor of DV I didn't even put fing purple hearts and never have and got called a prostitute and part of that group in the process of doing so. I'm not a fing wrong un and neither are the people your blocking each person who has blocked us I'm disappointed that you'd even think like that. It may not make others sad and that's ok but when you thought you were liked, have had nothing but s insults thrown your way and you've been nothing but kind that's a kick in the teeth!

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
At first I didnt believe it, but he is actually in some sort of detention. I didn't even think they let you have lie ins 😂. I'm dying to know who it is, the big gifter ring people seem to know him. 🤔
Lie ins 🤣 yeah I didn't think so either! In my head they're all made to get up when it's still dark with their bed made 🤣
I wonder if it is real prison or another of that TV show where ex prisoners go in with 'celebs' 🤔 There's plenty ex prisoners on the TikTok scene!
It was on last year on ch4 and Ricky from Eastenders was in it, but I can't remember the show name

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yesterday I acted in haste I meant I was deleting my cc tiktok each day now blocked by a handful of people, people I thought were ok and that was making me sad, Nanny D now I'm surprised in you I've been nothing but kind I enjoyed watching you all and now you think we are that group? I have defended a friend of yours out of shock that a man would say such things to someone especially a survivor of DV I didn't even put fing purple hearts and never have and got called a prostitute and part of that group in the process of doing so. I'm not a fing wrong un and neither are the people your blocking each person who has blocked us I'm disappointed that you'd even think like that. It may not make others sad and that's ok but when you thought you were liked, have had nothing but s insults thrown your way and you've been nothing but kind that's a kick in the teeth!
Iv just noticed Iv also been blocked just by checking after you've said. These people don't know you personally Charlie. They are all questionable characters themselves anyway 🙂🤎