Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Oh here's Red into Angies box to contribute do all of interest.

Girl Eye Roll GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
1000022581.png

This is literally what term popped into my head for the type of gif I wanted, exactly what I typed and the results showed my intended style of gif. But, in 2024, is this now racist? We know that there are Caucasian people who can dance, we know that there are BIPOC people who cannot dance, but the stereotype remains that Caucasian = no rhythm, no skill, stay the do off the dancefloor.

If it was reversed I know people would be saying it's racist, but this is the grey area I get lost in. I don't think this is racist, I just think it's a natural talent that is more prevalent in BIPOC's.

This is a genuine question, and I hope I haven't offended anyone, but if I have I would appreciate an explanation of how/why it's offensive so that I can learn.

There's a bit of confusion here because some cc members have been unfollowed, some are still friends and some have been blocked by NannyD

I'm on the block list, I don't know why but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Screenshot_20240813_115056_TikTok.jpg
I'm the same I think I had maybe 2 or 3 of hers and blocked on them all, going down the list now about 70% of accounts I followed back so "account not found" where as if it had been deactivated it says "user"

I should be banned from having a bank card 😭 when I feel upset I go on spending sprees and buy absolutely useless s now I have 2 Gary the ghost cushions and spooky candles from home bargains and loads of other pointless s that I don't even know why 🫣🤣 on the upside the child finally chose his school shoes after a meltdown in Asda that they didn't have Spiderman ones in his size 🤣

Feb 27, 2024
1000022581.png

This is literally what term popped into my head for the type of gif I wanted, exactly what I typed and the results showed my intended style of gif. But, in 2024, is this now racist? We know that there are Caucasian people who can dance, we know that there are BIPOC people who cannot dance, but the stereotype remains that Caucasian = no rhythm, no skill, stay the do off the dancefloor.

If it was reversed I know people would be saying it's racist, but this is the grey area I get lost in. I don't think this is racist, I just think it's a natural talent that is more prevalent in BIPOC's.

This is a genuine question, and I hope I haven't offended anyone, but if I have I would appreciate an explanation of how/why it's offensive so that I can learn.

I still can’t send GIFS as my GIF button is grey and won’t let me click on it 😢

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I’ve come on to have a rant. I’m actually hurt by all this blocking s. I joined TikTok in January last year after falling into a CLA rabbit hole on Reddit. I didn’t have a clue who PLM was or who they were until I started watching Angie and hearing her go on about them. I have four kids and would never EVER be involved in such disgusting s. I’m really upset. Whoever is saying this s about us…do you! 🖕🏻🖕🏻

These creators will come crawling back to everyone when they want evidence or screen recordings! Keep them to yourselves for now, don’t give them free info, make the buggers work for it!
This is exactly why I deleted everything I used to upload alot here now I wouldn't even bother

I’ve come on to have a rant. I’m actually hurt by all this blocking s. I joined TikTok in January last year after falling into a CLA rabbit hole on Reddit. I didn’t have a clue who PLM was or who they were until I started watching Angie and hearing her go on about them. I have four kids and would never EVER be involved in such disgusting s. I’m really upset. Whoever is saying this s about us…do you! 🖕🏻🖕🏻
It's horrible isn't it and as much as others aren't hurt it's ok for us to feel how we do, hope your ok ❤️