Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Tam said the other day it had all been dropped
They dont get "dropped" they get NFA'ed or closed under outcome 16 when there's no further actions i.e the victim doesn't provide further evidence etc. Investigations like this take months, my report with my girlfriend about her kidnapping her niece is still pending and once its been finalised through the CPS which every report has to then the officer will contact us, either to close it, NFA it or for further statements etc, sometimes officer don't pass on the information to the victims etc but thats why any query just to chase up

Medusa

I can't be the only one who's sick of people attacking others parenting or children, I joke about @Alicia looking after her childwen and I use the w instead of r to sound like piss head , I don't know Alicia personally but they're only using children now because they know she's built up a protective wall around them using her mum. It's just bizarre that these middle aged women can find the time to slate someone's parenting when they spend a bit of time online. My boys are a bit older now but I never smothered them, they'd of hated me for it , kids want to be kids without parents watching every single move they make , they're old enough to brush their teeth or take their own socks off ffs. Maybe it's the heat getting to me but kids should always be out of bounds.
In an ideal world this would be the case, I said the same thing yesterday when Jeepers parenting/children were mentioned. Kids should be off limits if you have a problem with someone then go for them, their lack of morals and characters- Leave kids alone. And I have the same views about people's loved ones who have passed.
The broccoli thing I get because angie can't get her story straight and she's tarnished her own dad's name by saying she'd been intimate with him, but then the majority of these people are not normal and they'll use whatever they can to hurt you.
🚫 kids and let the deceased rest in peace. 🕊

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
"If they're dead they're dead"

Such an optimistic thing to say....
Are You Serious Miss J GIF by reactionseditor

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
In an ideal world this would be the case, I said the same thing yesterday when Jeepers parenting/children were mentioned. Kids should be off limits if you have a problem with someone then go for them, their lack of morals and characters- Leave kids alone. And I have the same views about people's loved ones who have passed.
The broccoli thing I get because angie can't get her story straight and she's tarnished her own dad's name by saying she'd been intimate with him, but then the majority of these people are not normal and they'll use whatever they can to hurt you.

I'm not tams biggest fan , I know her history of her children etc and she'd fume if people started discussing it, it's just the continued double standards. As for the 🥦 it really is the most ridiculous story I've ever heard, she's the one who brought it to the app, had she not mentioned it , nobody would have even known. I think it's one of those stories that if she stops talking about it and trying to spin it people will call her a liar and she's in too deep , a bit like Charlie and his devices being checked story x

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
1000022581.png

This is literally what term popped into my head for the type of gif I wanted, exactly what I typed and the results showed my intended style of gif. But, in 2024, is this now racist? We know that there are Caucasian people who can dance, we know that there are BIPOC people who cannot dance, but the stereotype remains that Caucasian = no rhythm, no skill, stay the do off the dancefloor.

If it was reversed I know people would be saying it's racist, but this is the grey area I get lost in. I don't think this is racist, I just think it's a natural talent that is more prevalent in BIPOC's.

This is a genuine question, and I hope I haven't offended anyone, but if I have I would appreciate an explanation of how/why it's offensive so that I can learn.
Since this has happened after the Olympic Breakdancing Competition it's not racist. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: JUST KIDDING :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Who mentioned jeepers parenting 🤨.

Also sorry I was half out of it yesterday congratulations on your amazing news 🤎🤎🤎

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Is she threatening to dox her granparents who lived in a retirement village in Egypt for a month?

Honestly she’s a clown, what’s she going to prove showing well tanned grandparents 🤦‍♀️ someone tried to racially abuse me on my main, because I’m olive skinned and had a tan 🤦‍♀️ doesn’t make me anything other than white British. She’s a clown 🤡

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Guys, I’m not going to lie to you or act like I’m great for this, but I’ve missed the past 2 hours, I’m just simply not going to read back and for some reason I’m really entitled so I expect to know what the current situation everyone’s talking about is about? I’ll try be better but that always ends up being a lie

P.S I love you.

P.P.S it’s been over 24 hours of me being nice to Alicia. I’ve only committed to 6 more days 👹 we shall see how it goes after that 💀

Medusa

Who told all these middle aged mothers that they are hard as do bare knuckle boxers?
'come to my house and say that'
Ok Karen your probably 58, have a dodgy hip and bad back, away and worry about your next PIP claim 😂
Ecxuse me, I'm middle-aged and i had a charity boxing match a couple of weekends ago, thanks for making me feel like I should hang my gloves up. 😭😭

I'm joking, I agree there's a lot of gobby bastards on the app and they're arse would literally fall out if someone pull up.