Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I'm not tams biggest fan , I know her history of her children etc and she'd fume if people started discussing it, it's just the continued double standards. As for the 🥦 it really is the most ridiculous story I've ever heard, she's the one who brought it to the app, had she not mentioned it , nobody would have even known. I think it's one of those stories that if she stops talking about it and trying to spin it people will call her a liar and she's in too deep , a bit like Charlie and his devices being checked story x
I agree, If people are sitting on a live or in someone's box and they are screaming and shouting or talking about sensitive subjects then I'll call them out, but other than that I don't mention people's kids or parenting. 🤎

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Guys, I’m not going to lie to you or act like I’m great for this, but I’ve missed the past 2 hours, I’m just simply not going to read back and for some reason I’m really entitled so I expect to know what the current situation everyone’s talking about is about? I’ll try be better but that always ends up being a lie

P.S I love you.

P.P.S it’s been over 24 hours of me being nice to Alicia. I’ve only committed to 6 more days 👹 we shall see how it goes after that 💀
The current situation is I'm at work , with no ice cream , my boss is a t and I'd rather be in a nice cold fridge in Tesco

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I haven't a clue what's going on but all I hear is 'I won't talk about anyone's kids, but the people she is directly related to...'

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Jeepers was in someone's chat yesterday and they were tagging her telling her to get off and look after her kids. Pisses me off.
Thank you! 🤎🤎
She's an amazing mum who the do are they too judge she's not sat here all day arguing with people like those loons. Guess they don't realise you don't need to be strapped to your child/children 24/7.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Only 1 in primary school atm. I go to Asda for the adaptive stuff for him. The high school ones are so expensive. £225 for a blazer and hat alone 🤦🏽‍♀️
What! Primary school uniforms here are in stores like tesco. 9e for 2 jumpers, and the shirt and trousers are basically less than 20 for both. 225 for one blazer is absolutely insane.

Edit just realised you are speaking about high school. I nearly jumped out of my skin thinking that was for primary 🤣🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Guys, do any of you use those neck fans? Judas would usually sell me something and I'm thinking of getting one for the wife (or one for me to pinch when she isn't using it) just trying to make her a bit more comfortable when she isn't situated in the freezer x