Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

The only people who should judge and discuss parenting is social services? Especially people who aren't even parents like myself should stfu
I don’t normally disagree with you but I don’t trust ss either.

I'm not sure if you've watched the uncover documentary called whistle-blower, I had my eyes well and truly opened.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Guys, do any of you use those neck fans? Judas would usually sell me something and I'm thinking of getting one for the wife (or one for me to pinch when she isn't using it) just trying to make her a bit more comfortable when she isn't situated in the freezer x
I've tried these, albeit a Temu special. They do really cool you down if you can overlook the gust of wind blowing directly into your ears.
In the end, it irritated me more than the heat!

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Milky Way Loop GIF by #sazanimation

@Alicia You’re the star of the show on there today. 😂
I’ve had a million messages. I’m at the park melting 🫠 whilst the dregs of society try to discuss my parenting and reach for the stars with their dissection of everything. Cute

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Guys, I’m not going to lie to you or act like I’m great for this, but I’ve missed the past 2 hours, I’m just simply not going to read back and for some reason I’m really entitled so I expect to know what the current situation everyone’s talking about is about? I’ll try be better but that always ends up being a lie

P.S I love you.

P.P.S it’s been over 24 hours of me being nice to Alicia. I’ve only committed to 6 more days 👹 we shall see how it goes after that 💀
Animated GIF

did you miss this?

May 10, 2024
derby
Guys, do any of you use those neck fans? Judas would usually sell me something and I'm thinking of getting one for the wife (or one for me to pinch when she isn't using it) just trying to make her a bit more comfortable when she isn't situated in the freezer x
I can’t stand mine. It’s like having the cooking extractor fan on all day. Sensory overload.