Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
I have 2 and they are brilliant, definitely worth a try.
How much did you pay for yours ? I’m going to get one as a mixture of medication and hormones means I’m always fing hot 🥵, a friend paid nearly £50 for hers and said it’s worth it but I’ve seen cheaper ones that have just as good reviews

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
When I was a kid I barely saw my parents - we fed off into the woods until we got hungry.

Maybe that's why I'm feral...?

I've decided to overshare.

One Summer when I must've been barely double digits we (the neighbourhood kids) somehow took over an older couple's back garden up the road. None of us knew the people and I don't know how we gained access to their garden, but we spent at least a week (maybe longer, idk) all day every day hanging out in their garden. They were fine with it afaik, which I'm hoping isn't for creepy reasons and was just their kids had flown the nest and they were happy to see kids having wholesome fun. But, why we invaded their territory was because it was discovered that their garden had a decent sized hill with the perfect slope angle mixed with the perfect dried grass to sled down using a cardboard box.

Peace Out Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

I don't remember my parents even knowing about where we were, nor do I remember any of the other parents checking on us etc. We were just there, a tribe of a dozen or so feral kids of varying ages, trespassing on some private land and having a blast whilst the homeowners were confined to the indoors, possibly in fear for their lives idk.

Animated GIF

If any of the adults had been involved that would definitely not be one of my favourite memories, because kids like to be kids and adults panic/overthink.

bart simpson rebel GIF

But then we also used to sit on skateboards and ride them down our very steep road, using the kerb the other side of the T junction as our brake. An adult probably should've been around for that... 🤷‍♂️🤣

Baby Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

TL;DR Gen X/Elder Millennials childhood FTW. 🖕🤣

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I've decided to overshare.

One Summer when I must've been barely double digits we (the neighbourhood kids) somehow took over an older couple's back garden up the road. None of us knew the people and I don't know how we gained access to their garden, but we spent at least a week (maybe longer, idk) all day every day hanging out in their garden. They were fine with it afaik, which I'm hoping isn't for creepy reasons and was just their kids had flown the nest and they were happy to see kids having wholesome fun. But, why we invaded their territory was because it was discovered that their garden had a decent sized hill with the perfect slope angle mixed with the perfect dried grass to sled down using a cardboard box.

Peace Out Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos

I don't remember my parents even knowing about where we were, nor do I remember any of the other parents checking on us etc. We were just there, a tribe of a dozen or so feral kids of varying ages, trespassing on some private land and having a blast whilst the homeowners were confined to the indoors, possibly in fear for their lives idk.

Animated GIF

If any of the adults had been involved that would definitely not be one of my favourite memories, because kids like to be kids and adults panic/overthink.

bart simpson rebel GIF

But then we also used to sit on skateboards and ride them down our very steep road, using the kerb the other side of the T junction as our brake. An adult probably should've been around for that... 🤷‍♂️🤣

Baby Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos

TL;DR Gen X/Elder Millennials childhood FTW. 🖕🤣
We used to all get on roller skates and skateboards and tie ourselves together and everyone would fall over etc it was fun! I’ve only just started letting my 11 year old go to the park round the corner alone and I heavily track him, but usually he will be with me and the other 2 anyway. Our childhoods were so good I feel like we grew up in the best generation (I’m an 80’s/90’s baby) I just find it really hard to allow my kids to have the independence I had at their age in todays society 😭

Medusa

How much did you pay for yours ? I’m going to get one as a mixture of medication and hormones means I’m always fing hot 🥵, a friend paid nearly £50 for hers and said it’s worth it but I’ve seen cheaper ones that have just as good reviews
Please don't pay £50 that's robbery.
I have 2, 1 for home and one for when I'm away from home, we buy most of our things from Amason just because its easier for us. (You can probably get them cheaper if you shop around)
Screenshot_20240813_163851_Chrome.jpg

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
We used to all get on roller skates and skateboards and tie ourselves together and everyone would fall over etc it was fun! I’ve only just started letting my 11 year old go to the park round the corner alone and I heavily track him, but usually he will be with me and the other 2 anyway. Our childhoods were so good I feel like we grew up in the best generation (I’m an 80’s/90’s baby) I just find it really hard to allow my kids to have the independence I had at their age in todays society 😭
Society became more fed up I think , so many factors chucked into it now it isn't just easy saying 'well it's this that caused it'

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
🤣🤣🤣

The internet really has changed so much. Ignorance really was bliss in terms of being able to have a childhood. Now there's wrong uns everywhere, kids don't want to put the iPad down, and if a kid is out being a kid they're photographed and shamed on social media. It's devastating, tbh. ☹️

Medusa

Anyone know what’s going on with Luke and Chester?
There’s supposed to be a video but I can’t fooking find it
I zoned out of tt most of the day but from what I can tell, Ben 10 told Chester about stuff that only Luke would know so Chester knows luke has 100% been talking about him.
I've not seen the video though, and there's probably more to it than the little I know, maybe other members can fill you in more.