Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Who remembers back in like February when everyone was best friends 🤣🤣how the tables have turned
Tea Time Drink GIF by Desus & Mero

Jam Tart

Jun 6, 2024
MANCHESTER
I can’t help but feel sympathy for a human whose trauma has been outed because it’s such a difficult thing to speak on for so many people. But I don’t feel sympathy otherwise. All this talking to him like a baby is pathetic. That’s a grown man stop mollycoddling him Janet and whoever the other one is
My 1st post in CC but love you guys. I could not agree more. That women is so annoying its like she is talking to a child. He is tired now I think we should be stopping talking about this.. The only good un in ALL these is Zac

Medusa

Same here, unfortunately they haven't changed much since I was a child

I had 13 SW by the time I was about 8 years old. Don't get me wrong I had one very good SW who used to take me to see my Dad who lived over 2 hrs away from me. I find it very difficult to understand why they get paid thousands once a child gets adopted. It doesn't sit well with me at all. I haven't seen the whistle blower have you a link please? I've heard parents having to do courses but some courses they can't get in the area they live. And as for closed family courts grrrrr 😡
This is the exact same thing that was on Netflix I would share a link but I'm not sure if it would then show my personal Google account. This was the whistleblower who exposed social services, there was a recent one which still proves there's been very little change. Careful though because it's a hard watch especially for someone who has been let down by the system. 🤎🫂🤎
Screenshot_20240813_180536_Google.jpg