Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I'll make my heaven in a lady's lap — headcanons for fiona goode taking  care of reader...'ll make my heaven in a lady's lap — headcanons for fiona goode taking  care of reader...
I Want To Find Him GIF by Shadowhunters

I imagine if Luke was in here he'd mainly want to talk about himself and badmouth Zac. 🧐

Likely be very friendly with the account that was allegedly Luci.

Watching You Episode 4 GIF by One Chicago

Feb 29, 2024
You’ve probably already heard of you was in Chester’s live but if not he has told ben10 personal info about Chester that nobody knew
Think I've caught up now 🙄 so isn't ben10 just as guilty for speaking about it?
I hate people that don't keep secrets, I've learnt never to trust anyone. The worse I've done is s my daughter off to a friend as my grandson had crocks on 🤣🤣 10 mins went by and my grandson said 'crocs' as he pointed at my friends feet 🤣 went bright red and had to say 'you clever boy' 🤣🤣

Think I've caught up now 🙄 so isn't ben10 just as guilty for speaking about it?
I hate people that don't keep secrets, I've learnt never to trust anyone. The worse I've done is s my daughter off to a friend as my grandson had crocks on 🤣🤣 10 mins went by and my grandson said 'crocs' as he pointed at my friends feet 🤣 went bright red and had to say 'you clever boy' 🤣🤣
He spoke to Chester privately about it from what I've heard it's Chester who has took it to a live, probably in the hopes the viewers will sympathy gift for his next pint 🤢

Feb 29, 2024
This is the exact same thing that was on Netflix I would share a link but I'm not sure if it would then show my personal Google account. This was the whistleblower who exposed social services, there was a recent one which still proves there's been very little change. Careful though because it's a hard watch especially for someone who has been let down by the system. 🤎🫂🤎
Screenshot_20240813_180536_Google.jpg
Thanks, I'll watch that at some point. I'm a tough cookie 🤗