May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Wow don’t doxx them
I fixed it. 👍

Hayley Kiyoko GIF by BuzzFeed

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Think I've caught up now 🙄 so isn't ben10 just as guilty for speaking about it?
I hate people that don't keep secrets, I've learnt never to trust anyone. The worse I've done is s my daughter off to a friend as my grandson had crocks on 🤣🤣 10 mins went by and my grandson said 'crocs' as he pointed at my friends feet 🤣 went bright red and had to say 'you clever boy' 🤣🤣
The only person who knew my secrets was my husband and he died last year so he literally took my secrets to his grave 🤣😭
Hair Listen GIF by Hollyoaks

Jun 8, 2024
uk
My 1st post in CC but love you guys. I could not agree more. That women is so annoying its like she is talking to a child. He is tired now I think we should be stopping talking about this.. The only good un in ALL these is Zac
george clooney GIF

Zac is that you hun 👀👀😆
also you called me a derogatory name this morning so can you say soz please. I believe you said “hello freddiemecuryscat you little s”

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
How the do does this work states discontinued but I've just checked from my main and the vile piece of s is still live? She's blocked multiple hunting teams today and thinks it's ok to sit and chill with kids
1000071895.jpg
They've (Tiktok) probably removed one of them from the box and think that's job's a good un. Tiktok is absolute se.