Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Che
Happy Jump GIF
ster spilling I'm here for this

Did I just hear that right on Fionas.... absolutely fing vile
What's happened I caught myself a block as apparently she isn't 60 🫣 it's vile in there it's like a kids playground, I've been chatting too noticed and he said multiple hunting teams have been blocked by her today

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
What's happened I caught myself a block as apparently she isn't 60 🫣 it's vile in there it's like a kids playground, I've been chatting too noticed and he said multiple hunting teams have been blocked by her today
I dont want to say but I have to...

One of the minors said "can i show you my...." and she kept them in the fing box

I dont want to say but I have to...

One of the minors said "can i show you my...." and she kept them in the fing box
Nah this is madness and actually stressing me out that everyone's violations are coming back the same but the b is still sat there absolutely revolting

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I sent my niece a photo of the Meoky cup I bought and all she can say is "it's fake, it's not a Stanley, it's probably going to break. I hope it doesn't break, but it's fake, so it probably will break.".

No wonder all you internet parents lock your kids in the shed and in the basement! fing child sting on my parade, treating me like I've been conned and didn't even tell me it was pretty in the first voice note rant she sent. 🤣🤣🤣

The fact shes sat with minors and said she doesn't see the problem cause she's being "friendly"
If that came up to my child and was friendly to him in the street she'd get a swift kick, never mind talking to them online and odd she felt the need to block hunting teams who were trying to safeguard