Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I sent my niece a photo of the Meoky cup I bought and all she can say is "it's fake, it's not a Stanley, it's probably going to break. I hope it doesn't break, but it's fake, so it probably will break.".

No wonder all you internet parents lock your kids in the shed and in the basement! fing child sting on my parade, treating me like I've been conned and didn't even tell me it was pretty in the first voice note rant she sent. 🤣🤣🤣
The meokys are actually meant to be better than the Stanley's. Kids are wicked 🤣 mine asked if I was baking another bun in the oven as he wants a sibling I died inside like urm no kid I've just gained weight 🤣

Medusa

I think Angie's clapper is a very luke, red or j name? Also I don't think Mr galaxy because they've spoke in Angie's box under another name
I've always been suss of angies clapper being someone well-known on the app, their account is still there and I've called them out but they won't face me. 😭
Mr galaxy is just an imposter who came in here trying to say he'd seen the light, not very bright when he's caught kissing angies hoop.
Judge Judy GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Think I've caught up now 🙄 so isn't ben10 just as guilty for speaking about it?
I hate people that don't keep secrets, I've learnt never to trust anyone. The worse I've done is s my daughter off to a friend as my grandson had crocks on 🤣🤣 10 mins went by and my grandson said 'crocs' as he pointed at my friends feet 🤣 went bright red and had to say 'you clever boy' 🤣🤣
Ben 10 is just as guilty as Luke, he shouldn’t have done this on TikTok, when it comes to matters that are so personal, especially when it’s said to you in confidence I don’t believe it should ever leave your mouth.

P.S I’m howling reading what you wrote cos I’m stood in the kitchen making a coffee with my clog platform crocs on 🤣🤣🤣