Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
@Anonymous if you continue to put Taylor Swift on my playlists , I'm going to expose your 2016 Justin Beiber playlist.

Vibing Justin Bieber GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs
Don't deny the eras tour has been on repeat anytime mum is out the house!
Taylor Swift Film GIF by Regal

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Scrolled down to start replying to you luvs and this comes up and about finishes me off 😭 How do I tell my psychiatrist a pair of crocs made me cry and meant a lot to me 😤

You wonderful t, thank you 😭

Happy Comedy GIF

Pretty accurate gif right now, if it was a lighter brown 😭
Please do tell your psychiatrist about the crocs! CC is clearly a huge support network for you and, as with 'real life' people in your support network, there are natural ups and downs. These are moments when you need to allow your support network to help hold you up and hold you tight until you're strong enough to ease yourself back in, just as you do for them xxx
It warms my heart to see the love people have for you, it really does 🥹
Sending you the biggest, gentlest of hugs 🥰

Scrolled down to start replying to you luvs and this comes up and about finishes me off 😭 How do I tell my psychiatrist a pair of crocs made me cry and meant a lot to me 😤

You wonderful t, thank you 😭

Happy Comedy GIF

Pretty accurate gif right now, if it was a lighter brown 😭
Imagine trying to explain it would sound so weird 🤣 I just wanted to cheer you up but you know sometimes crying is the bodies way of saying release everything, sometimes after a good cry things feel a little better or clearer, mind you crying makes me sleepy 🤣