Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning everyone! I woke up today with a strained throat, think works killed my vocal chords off
Dc Comics Rage GIF by DC

Christmas Family GIF by BuzzFeed

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
“it’s not what it seems”
Piss off! I can’t stand that bee sting looking racist but nobody can deny it was wrong for his trauma to be talked about to anyone! Doesn’t matter if it one person or the whole app
He will weasel his way out of this, all thanks to his pathetic backing dancers

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
If this turns out, in the future, to be one of those comments we look back on in shock cos we were told but thought it was a joke...I WANNA BE KNOWN AS THE PERSON WHO SUSPECTED that exact scenario 😂😂😂
I’ve admitted to being so many different people who are horrific. It would actually be quite disappointing if it turns out to be false 😭💀

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I’m sorry people can put me on ignore for this. The sheer fact that Luke has outted Chester’s trauma to numerous people is enough for me. I don’t care what story Luke tries to spin. I can already call it, Luke will say he told Alex because Chester was in a bad way etc. I know Chester has said and done things but I stand with him on this! I can’t imagine how he’s feeling about it all rn

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I’m sorry people can put me on ignore for this. The sheer fact that Luke has outted Chester’s trauma to numerous people is enough for me. I don’t care what story Luke tries to spin. I can already call it, Luke will say he told Alex because Chester was in a bad way etc. I know Chester has said and done things but I stand with him on this! I can’t imagine how he’s feeling about it all rn
If that was the case, you get your friends permission first. Nobody in the world has the right to put someone’s trauma. Definitely not a good enough excuse.

Love Luke the Judge x

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Spot on. If it’s correct that he’s going on Angie’s later that’s going to direct more hate toward brat which isn’t right either. Maybe Alex shouldn’t have told Chester what Luke said but he’s been called a liar by the poison twins Angie and pearl all week so he’s shown that he’s not a liar 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I agree, according to this mess, it's not her mess but you can guarantee she's played a part in it and she's been guilty of sharing her closest friends personal and private details within her circle, including whatever her bestie j told her.
Good morning btw 🤎♥️🤎
Screenshot_20240813_172027_TikTok.jpg
not your mess but the s's gonna land on your step hen 'i need a brayke gouys'
Episode 2 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace
season 1 wtf GIF by Patriot