Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Noone worked as hard as Ben10 to keep Red alive when she absolutely died on tt. She should have some loyalty to him at least.

She never learns that these fnuts that she claims undying friendship with are just lowlife scum and she just has to hear the s that comes along with being friends with s.

And who the do gossips about traumas. Is she for real trying to defend it. We know full well she gossips and mocks traumas she doesn't need to shout it from the roof tops.

She's really not helping Lukes cause right now 😂😂😂
I'm not sure how she's made this all about herself, is this master deflection.

@2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 did you instruct her to fall on her sword to protect you 🤮

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
If we are coming clean guys .........I'm really Paul breach

GIF by Justin

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Donna is so jarring man. She’s blind to what Luke’s doing. She slates other people for doing EXACTLY what Luke is doing! And her moderators are soft as a fing flaccid cock, mute me for speaking the truth. Your leader is a t, who hangs around with PLM members, everything that falls out of her gob is crap, but you morons believe it because you can’t make your own minds up.

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
I've a feeling now that she may come on, purely to defend herself before scurrying off.
If it's true that he is going in Angie's at 12, it's only so she can float through her show proclaiming - 'I'm not talking about him, he will be on at 12 to have his say'.
What other reason would he choose Angie's live to talk about it? And she's obviously game for the views.
It all makes sense now why Angie is back in the fold, she will talk on the things they are too scared to. Which is what allegedly they tried to do with Ben10
You was right , I feel she had to and was asked to cause zak was going in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 … absolutely they use Angie

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ngl, they did rock up in here last night and called us stupid 😭 it did make me a bit suss but luke put it out there that he was a member months ago, and Orange hasn't been here that long.
But Orange is a prick for saying we're all thick.
Chester seems to think that being able to screenshot posts on a public forum makes you a member, so maybe Luke has the same amount of braincells. 😂