Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Every bit of what you said!!!!

do them all including Chester all rats leaving a sinking ship
I honestly can see all sides and just think they’ve all been s mates. IMO i think Alex has lied on s and i think Luke has done the same. I can’t bring myself to feel sorry for Chester. I have sympathy for his trauma he went through but that’s as far as it goes. I just can’t imagine falling out with my mates of stuff like this 😆i s my mates off all the time, everything i say i also say to their face. Very pathetic all of it 🙃

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
they never learn, red fled the last time and all it did was give people longer to discuss and pull up past mistakes, he's running cause he's spineless. he's like corie blanchard (not just plain and older looking than they claim to be), he uses money to manipulate gay men. they both do that. that's strange behaviour.
it's unattractive but financially dominant wet-lettuce-man behaviour. evil gritty toothed little bastards

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
This is just a case of who is the biggest beg. They are all as bad as each other for begging, no matter how subtle they think they are being. Doesn't even matter cos the gifters will gift the beggars regardless. Anything and everything these people say and do ultimately has money behind it. When money takes over your mind there's no room for anything else.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I don’t believe what any of them say! I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s all a set up!
Fling that mud around 🤣
Spy In The Wild Bird GIF by ThirteenWNET

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Luke is talking about Chester being SA’d. Angie says that Chester got drunk and outed his abuser. PB pressured Luke to not be friends with Chester - according to Luke. Luke vows never to talk about PB ever again.

Luke quotes zac and says he won‘t trust anyone on tiktok again.
Luke says that Chester and co shouldn’t advocate MH and then cause it. “not thinking about me” Luke sighs before saying about PB “slagging off people on benefits but he’s happy to receive their gifts”

Luke claims he had two friends that turned on him for clout. They apparently suicide baited him too late at night on the phone.

Angie asks Luke why he sat on it all for so long. Luke doesn’t answer that as he latches on to something else, and says that Chester spoke about his trauma onlive drunk. He then mentions miss red and says he “begged her to distance herself from him”. Luke rants further about eq and says he’s going to upload a video of eq later, he’s off on holiday so wont be on his fyp for a bit

”pb will never understand why i was friend with Chester… i’m happy to be rid of them both… PB will be on later crying” - luke

PB wanted Luke away from miss red and Chester. PB wanted to do a collab with Luke to get his numbers up. “This is a massive hate campaign to get my numbers down” Luke reckons.

PB is obsessed with gifts is the general gist of the conversation. Angie attempts to steer the conversation back towards Chester‘s suggestion that Luke gifts himself. Luke confirms he did and then reminds angie that she has too. She agrees.

Luke starts to say his goodbyes. Luke finishes with he won’t go in too much on Chester as his “mental health is bad”. He will give no excuses for PB. Luke then says ”PB will milk this” he’s then does a parting speech “the people that trolled your mother and your boyfriend. I saw them” then he mentions that PB and cowboy knew why Luke’s relationship ended and they held it over him threatening to out it.

Feb 29, 2024
Luke is talking about Chester being SA’d. Angie says that Chester got drunk and outed his abuser. PB pressured Luke to not be friends with Chester - according to Luke. Luke vows never to talk about PB ever again.

Luke quotes zac and says he won‘t trust anyone on tiktok again.
Luke says that Chester and co shouldn’t advocate MH and then cause it. “not thinking about me” Luke sighs before saying about PB “slagging off people on benefits but he’s happy to receive their gifts”

Luke claims he had two friends that turned on him for clout. They apparently suicide baited him too late at night on the phone.

Angie asks Luke why he sat on it all for so long. Luke doesn’t answer that as he latches on to something else, and says that Chester spoke about his trauma onlive drunk. He then mentions miss red and says he “begged her to distance herself from him”. Luke rants further about eq and says he’s going to upload a video of eq later, he’s off on holiday so wont be on his fyp for a bit

”pb will never understand why i was friend with Chester… i’m happy to be rid of them both… PB will be on later crying” - luke

PB wanted Luke away from miss red and Chester. PB wanted to do a collab with Luke to get his numbers up. “This is a massive hate campaign to get my numbers down” Luke reckons.

PB is obsessed with gifts is the general gist of the conversation. Angie attempts to steer the conversation back towards Chester‘s suggestion that Luke gifts himself. Luke confirms he did and then reminds angie that she has too. She agrees.

Luke starts to say his goodbyes. Luke finishes with he won’t go in too much on Chester as his “mental health is bad”. He will give no excuses for PB. Luke then says ”PB will milk this” he’s then does a parting speech “the people that trolled your mother and your boyfriend. I saw them” then he mentions that PB and cowboy knew why Luke’s relationship ended and they held it over him threatening to out it.
I'm book marking so I can read later 🤣