Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
'you're a good boy, i love you chester i do' - corie blanchard
chanel oberlin | Trending Gifs | Page 2
Ted Levine GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
eq is calling Luke a manipulator for making the account that gifted him (who was him) into a real person.

now Chester is in angie’s box - he’s saying that Luke has outed a private conversation. Angie says that It was only Luke’s voice.

chester continues to say that Luke wanted him to make a cc account to talk about eq before changing the subject about his trauma and something about talking about bricks on his feet. I won’t elaborate on any more than that.

Chester says that PB isn’t a nice person.

Angie then opens the boxes and the first box to talk suggests that Chester is back tracking

second box has sympathy for Chester and then slides in her own trauma. “We have your back Chester” she says
Chester remains silent.

third box - it wasn’t fair of Luke to talk about private stuff. chester’s feelings are valid. “She respects both men for their mental health… they need to discuss this privately“

luke drops in a box to apologise to Chester. Box 3 patronisingly says well done Luke. He repeatedly apologies. Chester mumbles alright.

corie is in box 4 - “you‘re being used like a pawn. You’re a good boy”

Angie - “PB has done this out of malice“

corie carries on telling Chester hes a good boy and they should chat on the phone about it. Corie leaves and Angie says PB incites hatred. Devon talks but nothing of importance as Angie chats about PB inciting hatred before getting asked if PB can come in. Turns out PB is blocked and she wants her mods to unblock him

Chester forms his first sentence in five minutes to reply about going live about his trauma “ he doesn’t remember that”

one of the boxes says that he did and I remember it.

someone speaks up and gets shot down.

Janet is in a box - defending Chester.

nothing more of note is happening as chester is as silent as a church mouse