Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Lets be real, Prince Brat biologically is not at adult maturity. The male brain does not fully develop till 25. He is not mature enough to manipulate people, hes a wetwipe and a prick but if he was that much of a manipulator, they would all be team brat and not team luke. LUKE is the manipulator, LUKE is the one playing victim, LUKE is the one where everyone sees nothing wrong. Prince Brat loves the drama

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
arrested development hiding GIF
200.gif

Jul 29, 2024
england
Angie is contradicting herself massively in this live, saying things like
.Chester outted his own trauma so it’s fair to be spoken sbout
.people bring up my dad all the time
.I didn’t know about Chester’s trauma till yesterday
.everyone knew about his trauma

Now it’s not gone the way she wanted or expected she’s bored of the topic and it’s not that deep

Medusa

What the do has happened with Luke?
Oh feck where do I start, basically Luke has shared personal information about Chesters SA with Ben 10 and Ben spat his dummy out so he's decided to spill the 🍵 and reveal everything that luke told him off the app, but Angie backs luke and dosnt think he's in the wrong and stands by him. (No shock there) and everyone has been throwing their sympathy at Ben because it must have been so hard to keep it to himself (bollocks- he only spoke out because he had a tantrum) That's the gist of it there's other members who can probably add more.
Glad you're back,🦇 🤎🦇