Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
They're all fing liars. Dave's going in the house and pretending he's struggling will make him some kind of hero so he wins votes. So predictable it's boring 😴

mikekoziol yes GIF by Bizness Rebels

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I need to start building my collection. I only have a few bits of P.Louise but it’s all pink and cute 😭 most of my makeups random s. I don’t like made by Mitchell cause I find it s, but I haven’t tried Doll Beauty yet. Their live the other day looked cheap and tacky so I assumed their makeup will be cheap primark type rubbish. Is it actually decent?
I love doll beauty, their primer and setting spray are amazing. The only thing I don’t like is their contour, it’s probably just me but non of the colours seem to suit my skin tone, but everything else I would rate it.
Also if you haven’t tried it yet you need to get your hands on the peaches and cream skin tint, you can wear it on its own or under foundation. It gives the skin a lovely sun kissed tint.

Guess they all forgot when Angie ripped Emz for hours and hours for sh'in on live and calling her a liar yet thousands seen it and blood everywhere whilst Emz cleaned herself up with bleach and kitchen spray. Angie has questioned many people's mental health and mocked it but cries like a b when it's done back.