Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Just been out with the dogs and I've had to walk this poor young lassie (17 Yr old) across the field to get her home because she was frightened. There were some young lads at the bottom of the field and she was scared because she is Asian. I felt really sorry for her and fing angry at the same time that she felt like that. Poor kid. Bonus though, her parents have invited me for dinner at the weekend as a thank you! Get in there 💪
asian food GIF

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Just been out with the dogs and I've had to walk this poor young lassie (17 Yr old) across the field to get her home because she was frightened. There were some young lads at the bottom of the field and she was scared because she is Asian. I felt really sorry for her and fing angry at the same time that she felt like that. Poor kid. Bonus though, her parents have invited me for dinner at the weekend as a thank you! Get in there 💪
asian food GIF
That's so sad that there are people feeling like that 😔 Thank you for walking her home ❤️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Head mouse is back ☺️ You good? 🤎
I'm pinky 😂, pumps is the brain. I'm good, it just gets a bit draining on here. Not that I'm affected but I get bored and want to leave 😂 are you?

That family of the girl you've walked home will keep you well fed now. Food is such a love language for Asians!

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
Did Angie actually admit to lying ? I missed the start.
She seems pissed desperately trying to deflect by having beef with scouse slayer
Scouse Slayer is the one who targeted J children and trolled them and was found out because it was her friends number. I don’t know why she’s bothered about being accused of doxxing. Trolling kids is bad enough. Was Scouse Slayer ever PLM?!

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
asian food GIF
Aww that's so kind of you 🥹 the poor girl .. you're gonna really love the food! Home made Asian food is way better than restaurant 🤗