Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
You've been unmuted please just message me direct if you have an issue, as I said even if you don't like hayley this is because a dangerous man is stalking and harassing a woman, no matter who it was I will always speak up for harassment and stalking against woman
So why is it okay for her to do it to others, spread misinformation, she sat in your box not even half hour ago and said the guy is most likely someone she's done a live about. Also insinuated he's a wife beater or peodo by being on a register that's wrong. She might be upset with him but come on that's spreading hate

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Emmm you know when someone's lives private but it occasionally shows up on the fyp, Chloe's letting bad gal squeak tell her side because she's really upset she's been blocked by everyone. Snels just said that she blocked bad gal because plm defended her and she's SAW and been SENT a photo of kids that plm edited before and she doesn't want that to happen if she falls out or argued with squeak in future so she blocked her

Feb 27, 2024
A total creep by the sounds of it

He's got several accounts said he won't stop, like he been watching her for months just general creepy stalker vibes and he won't take on anything anyone says he very much puts it back to himself lol

I’m not sure this is overly accurate but I’ll consider it more when I’ve got more time 🕰️

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
So why is it okay for her to do it to others, spread misinformation, she sat in your box not even half hour ago and said the guy is most likely someone she's done a live about. Also insinuated he's a wife beater or peodo by being on a register that's wrong. She might be upset with him but come on that's spreading hate
Well that’s what happens when you spread s and false information. People tend to not be happy about it. When you rake over and cash in on someone’s recent trauma, I’m not surprised people want to torment her. Yet she still sits on live. I’m being stalked so let’s sit on a public app live streaming, do safety and all that

Feb 29, 2024
Emmm you know when someone's lives private but it occasionally shows up on the fyp, Chloe's letting bad gal squeak tell her side because she's really upset she's been blocked by everyone. Snels just said that she blocked bad gal because plm defended her and she's SAW and been SENT a photo of kids that plm edited before and she doesn't want that to happen if she falls out or argued with squeak in future so she blocked her
Chloe blocked me weeks ago so I'm surprised I can now see her

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
When it comes to Hayley iv literally had to make posts in here about how she shouldnt be talking about where she lives when she's in a refuge because people can find out, look what's happened people found out.

Iv spoke out in regards to her safety and peoples safety in her discord that she proclaimed was safe because quirky queen who was in there has involvement with people who dox kids and edit their photos. So Hayley continued to post photos of her kids in the discord so this man now has them.

Iv spoke about how I was worried a screenshot I saw of her was taken though her window but it was actually from a live.

Like how many times can someone be advised to stay safe online? Then be surprised when they safety is compromised? The second two examples I asked miss baugette to relay the info. It's not like I just sit here saying this s.

When Hayley has taken it too far with cases and been asked to stop she doesn't. She doubles down tells people to suck their mums and says she doesn't care. Shes obviously upset the wrong person this time, again I wish her no harm. But I cannot keep entertaining an adult who puts herself in these situations.

Sticky Note

Aug 15, 2024
England
MMM running in without any of the facts. Got a sense of wanting to always be the hero.

I wonder who will leave the app for 24 hours again only to return with hundreds of pounds of gifts as people feel sorry for them :coffee:

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Well that’s what happens when you spread s and false information. People tend to not be happy about it. When you rake over and cash in on someone’s recent trauma, I’m not surprised people want to torment her. Yet she still sits on live. I’m being stalked so let’s sit on a public app live streaming, do safety and all that
She's crazy