Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
I'm not very good at doing TT posts but I think I should do a video with all the photos of the TTers I've called a wanker and tag them all in 🤣🤣🤣 with good music along side it 🤣🤣
Yes 😂
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don't mean to come off as rude but I just don't understand Chlo. She went against Alex hard for his comments but won't give up her friendship with ex-members of the douche group that did far worse. Just a random thought I had.
Were you watching? I came here to comment and it refreshed so I couldn't see because it's private. Snels comment about seeing and being sent photos of edited kids was wild.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Were you watching? I came here to comment and it refreshed so I couldn't see because it's private. Snels comment about seeing and being sent photos of edited kids was wild.
I did and what I took away from it was that some of them will no longer judge people for being in that group and will still associate with them, Even after what was shown. I thought they all knew she was in that group but I May be wrong. I do understand blocking her because that would be a fear for me. The problem with that group is they all accept any new person and start private messaging and sharing pictures and secrets.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Sometimes silence is the best way of dealing with people, act like they don’t exist, feeding into drama like Hayley is, makes things much worse. Making things up about the other person, videos, lives etc, makes any kind of police involvement very difficult, as it’s tit for tat.

I find it wild that she’s shared her family info, pics etc with strangers in discord. Who in their right mind does that? Especially when already in a vulnerable situation.

When it comes to her content, there are plenty historic, slightly older crimes she could cover, instead of capitalising on the misery of people currently going through the worst times of their lives. Then ignoring those people when asked to stop. It may be in the news, but they don’t tear it apart into tiny pieces like she does.

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
Yes Snel said she was shown a picture of a child’s face on a certain image a while ago and she stayed away. WTF is wrong with people. Snel said she’s actually seen it, didn’t hear the part about being sent it but trust your word Judas. So why isn’t Snel being questioned about this, who sent it to her, why didn’t she do anything about it, why do these people have this on their devices and think they can just brush it off! So it’s clear she knows a lot more about all of this too, which you know then Serena and Chloe will too. Is this why they are so quick to shut down conversations about that three letter group? This is just beyond wild and no one pulls her on it?