Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I love how @MMM just exclaimed with shock that she was blocked, when she psychologically read the guy earlier 😭🤣

Edit: regarding Tenerife Tom and now @marcelmoses is in the library 🤓 haha!

Interested Ru Paul GIF
😂😂😂😂 I know me I don't do anything you know me Mrs D don't say a bad word to anyone lol

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Sometimes silence is the best way of dealing with people, act like they don’t exist, feeding into drama like Hayley is, makes things much worse. Making things up about the other person, videos, lives etc, makes any kind of police involvement very difficult, as it’s tit for tat.

I find it wild that she’s shared her family info, pics etc with strangers in discord. Who in their right mind does that? Especially when already in a vulnerable situation.

When it comes to her content, there are plenty historic, slightly older crimes she could cover, instead of capitalising on the misery of people currently going through the worst times of their lives. Then ignoring those people when asked to stop. It may be in the news, but they don’t tear it apart into tiny pieces like she does.
I remember when I first joined TikTok and true crime started to blow up as a niche category. Then it got bigger, there were too many creators to count. There would even be people applying their makeup, getting ready and talking about their favourite crimes and murders - as content.

It felt so surreal, like something from Black Mirror. As someone born in the 80s, I was used to grainy documentaries on the tv, late at night. It was so strange to see it become such a part of mainstream content creation and social media.

It’s not a category I regularly consume but that’s not to say I haven’t watched the odd video! In current times, it’s now such a popular category of creation, there’s even huge podcasts about it, on large platforms (Apple etc).

The current generation (Gen Z) are the first to grow up with all this happening and it wildly, likely feels natural and normal to them.

I know it’s not an answer to what you said luv but it reminded me of my thoughts on the topic. As an elder millennial, I don’t think I’ll ever feel comfortable with this type of content because it wasn’t how I grew up. I do however, have to accept it’s now the norm and massively popular 🩵

In saying that, I do feel archaic cases “feel” less icky being explored/discussed. To be vulgar, the blood has dried. Does that make sense 🤔

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I'm not very good at doing TT posts but I think I should do a video with all the photos of the TTers I've called a wanker and tag them all in 🤣🤣🤣 with good music along side it 🤣🤣
If you just add all the photos little marshy then hit autocue it puts them all together and you can choose the edit and music

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’m a 70s baby, GenX through and through and it’s absolutely not something I grew up with lol, it’s wild to me that it’s so lightly discussed and guessed at. I mean the amount of creators currently dissecting the Gypsy Rose case is wild! More Americans than anything but wow the things they come up with.

That said, I think TikTok itself is wild and the things people do as content baffles me! I often sit jaw dropped if I’m honest xxc

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I’m a 70s baby, GenX through and through and it’s absolutely not something I grew up with lol, it’s wild to me that it’s so lightly discussed and guessed at. I mean the amount of creators currently dissecting the Gypsy Rose case is wild! More Americans than anything but wow the things they come up with.

That said, I think TikTok itself is wild and the things people do as content baffles me! I often sit jaw dropped if I’m honest xxc
Seriously witchy from your avatar and comments I had you as in your 20s 😂

Feb 29, 2024

Have you seen the crazy where people would just eat and eat on a live. A young lady just died from doing it. Think it's been band now