Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I'm a wet wipe with agoraphobia. I give it hard but can't back a punch if I tried 🤣 my kids used to say 'mum if someone slapped you, you would turn the other cheek to be slapped' 🤣🤣
haha 😆I would probably get chinned but i’m one cheeky b & stubborn as do 😆
Slap Me Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Nothing to do with tiktok im just bragging really! not trauma dumping 😆I have ILD spent a lot of time in ICU with respiratory failure over the last 2 years so i have regular lung function tests & s but im over the moon with my last one as its always s so feel like telling everybody 😬😁After my last admission i didn’t think id get out of a wheelchair.

I haven’t bothered to hide my consultants signature because you can’t read whatever she scribbles anyway
IMG_7142.jpeg

Medusa

Nothing to do with tiktok im just bragging really! not trauma dumping 😆I have ILD spent a lot of time in ICU with respiratory failure over the last 2 years so i have regular lung function tests & s but im over the moon with my last one as its always s so feel like telling everybody 😬😁After my last admission i didn’t think id get out of a wheelchair.

I haven’t bothered to hide my consultants signature because you can’t read whatever she scribbles anyway
IMG_7142.jpeg
Amazing news, I'm so pleased for you... And well done for coming this far. 🤎🤎