Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Guess they are all forgetting about Anthony q lion, the only person riding so hard for JC is DG how the do would DG know the in depths of a man's life that he met on the app, he was also not in the room when it happened. Honestly baffled how he can defend this so hard. Of course a man is going to say it never happened 🤦🏻‍♀️

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Why has DG disclosed a key piece of evidence that JC is likely to rely on

Over It Smh GIF

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
personal opinion! I don’t believe it, I could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ what’s pissing me off is all the people stating what the perfect victim of a should look like, she wouldn’t laugh, she wouldn’t stay with him the next day etc.. so fing dangerous and untrue
Don't I discussed this yesterday it really fu ked me off!!!

I'm not a trauma dumper but let's say I had a situation and stayed with the person for months I felt filthy disgusted with myself that it was my fault

I never even told anyone I still can't ssu the words out my mouth of what truly happened not even in therapy I feel that bad about it like if I say it then it happened

You can't judge how anyone would react in that situation

Now do off everyone I didn't just post this 😒 😑

IMG_9519.jpeg IMG_9520.jpeg IMG_9521.jpeg IMG_9522.jpeg Absolutely wild.
No matter how long you've viewed a creator how can anyone judge they are a good person from a few hours a day on live. Saddest part is these women dropping at his feet will be the type that comment in his chat and don't even get a response but they stay because they are head over heels for a character

Last edited: