Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Good afternoon everybody. Hope you're all OK. The s that's being said in Delulu's has got me feeling sick. I can't believe the things that women are actually saying. Absolute scumbags. I'll always come down on the side of victim.
Hello Luke/Not Luke. I would join in on roasting you but it looks like the OG's handed you your arse last night. You handled it well! 🤣🤣🤣

Medusa

Honestly, seeing what’s been said in here via screenshots is enough for me. I can’t go and listen and watch. I’d rather be wrong and believe a victim than victim shame.

So because he’s good looking etc he can’t be guilty? do off, the 2 involved in SAing me, were 2 of the lads all the girls wanted, everyone fancied them. They were still violent sexual predators 🤬 they hospitalised me, left me needing a blood transfusion, but nah must have been my own fault 😢 seriously this has been very triggering and it’s good to see you guys all on the side of the potential victim.

Thank you all for being the amazing people you all are, with strong morals and that need to protect.
Monsters Inc Hug GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Nothing to do with tiktok im just bragging really! not trauma dumping 😆I have ILD spent a lot of time in ICU with respiratory failure over the last 2 years so i have regular lung function tests & s but im over the moon with my last one as its always s so feel like telling everybody 😬😁After my last admission i didn’t think id get out of a wheelchair.

I haven’t bothered to hide my consultants signature because you can’t read whatever she scribbles anyway
IMG_7142.jpeg
That’s amazing news 🤎🍒

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Scrolled into who's lying. She's giving a speech about someone or something. Comments off but sounds like she's talking to someone?
Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
I’ve never been accused of being someone in here. But on tiktok I’ve been accused of being someone called Sasha (no clue who she is) and Luke the judge 😭😭😭
I’ve never been accused of being anyone either.
I did have someone tell me that they knew who I was in the comments of angies live, so I told them to put me then….. she said I trolled her for one day before she blocked me. I asked her what that had to do with her knowing who I was. Apparently that was her interpretation of knowing me 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ having a low IQ really is a requirement for being in the cult 🤣

Medusa

So Jc has most of the app defending him, bigging him up and has #justicforjc plastered all around the app - despite the fact he apologised to the girl (for whatever he's done) yet she’s sitting there trying to do her own thing, receiving so much hate that she’s had to put sub only on.. No wonder people don't speak up. fing pisses me off man.
Bunch of worthless fs.
Screenshot_20240816_133642_TikTok.jpg

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
So Who’s Lying Lou is live spilling all the gossip. This is just getting confusing now. I can’t make out who is who and who’s done what. So apparently they are not PLM but they all sound as bad with some of the things they have all done to each other. So on that note I think they all need to just do one and none of them are innocent.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Whose Jenny Maynard?! 😂😂😂 no I have no intention of doing that.
She goes in angies, she tells everyone on the app that comment cafe outted her as being cockerpoo, she’s a fing fantasist I’ve not seen anyone from CC say that she is cockerpoo. She came in here and posted her passport then went on to say we doxxed her. She a fing crank