Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Is that Alex getting owned by boring Brett

Happy Laugh Out Loud GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That's what I mean why is everyone jumping to her defence when she's a horrible person
I think it's because she said he's infiltrated her discord and got her location and doxed her kids.

He got in her discord because he subscribed to her tiktok for the link, he got her location because she told people and she admitted he's taken the photos of her kids from the discord. Creepy yes, but on both parts.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I think it's because she said he's infiltrated her discord and got her location and doxed her kids.

He got in her discord because he subscribed to her tiktok for the link, he got her location because she told people and she admitted he's taken the photos of her kids from the discord. Creepy yes, but on both parts.
For someone who’s in protection or whatever it’s called. Like a refuge. (My brains gone blank 🤦🏻‍♀️)she shouldn’t be disclosing her location. Why would anyone upload pics of their kids to a discord. Thats like me putting pics of my kids in here 😂 you don’t know who people are. Creepy he’s took the photos but why put yourself in a position where they can be copied

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Hey guys, I dont want to get personal but just been dumped. Not sure what the do happened but went from an hour ago being told she loved me to now 2 paragraphs saying it's over and feelings disappeared 🤷‍♂️. Don't want sympathy but if I go quiet I just want you to know why
Awww mate, the same happened to my son a few weeks ago, they got back from holiday, went for a game of tennis after ten minutes she said do you think I am good (she had been having lessons) my son said well I can't really tell we only been playing ten mins, she threw the raquet and said it's over I don't want to be with you no more 🤷🏻‍♀️ He's already dating a lovely polish girl, the other one was a snob, keep yourself busy, how you feeling about it. ☹️

Aug 13, 2024
the lounge
I literally don't have anytime for people rimming Hayley. She has absolutely no regards for people she discusses when they ask her to stop. Is what she's going through s? Yes. But she's bringing it on herself at this point.

I don't even like her and can think of like 3 different times Iv posted regarding her safety in here. She's a fing idiot 😂
Why do you assume Hayley comes to check for your bulletins? No one cares if you’ve posted safety advice. do off

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Hey guys, I dont want to get personal but just been dumped. Not sure what the do happened but went from an hour ago being told she loved me to now 2 paragraphs saying it's over and feelings disappeared 🤷‍♂️. Don't want sympathy but if I go quiet I just want you to know why
Ah mate I’m so sorry 🤎
Hugs GIF by Travis

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Why do you assume Hayley comes to check for your bulletins? No one cares if you’ve posted safety advice. do off
Nobody cares for her bullshit harassment story either 😂😂 so tell your thick t mate she’s an absolute advocate of how not to act online or it comes and slaps you in the face. Now you do off

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Awww mate, the same happened to my son a few weeks ago, they got back from holiday, went for a game of tennis after ten minutes she said do you think I am good (she had been having lessons) my son said well I can't really tell we only been playing ten mins, she threw the raquet and said it's over I don't want to be with you no more 🤷🏻‍♀️ He's already dating a lovely polish girl, the other one was a snob, keep yourself busy, how you feeling about it. ☹️
Broken but i know it's temporary, I know i'm a decent lad which is rare these days, I know someone will love me for me but its the false promises that will wave a wedge in the future