PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Emz has drawn broccolis all over the wall 🤣
1000072126.jpg

The Wire Reaction GIF

Aug 13, 2024
the lounge
When it comes to Hayley iv literally had to make posts in here about how she shouldnt be talking about where she lives when she's in a refuge because people can find out, look what's happened people found out.

Iv spoke out in regards to her safety and peoples safety in her discord that she proclaimed was safe because quirky queen who was in there has involvement with people who dox kids and edit their photos. So Hayley continued to post photos of her kids in the discord so this man now has them.

Iv spoke about how I was worried a screenshot I saw of her was taken though her window but it was actually from a live.

Like how many times can someone be advised to stay safe online? Then be surprised when they safety is compromised? The second two examples I asked miss baugette to relay the info. It's not like I just sit here saying this s.

When Hayley has taken it too far with cases and been asked to stop she doesn't. She doubles down tells people to suck their mums and says she doesn't care. Shes obviously upset the wrong person this time, again I wish her no harm. But I cannot keep entertaining an adult who puts herself in these situations.
Why do you need to write enormous things about Hayley. Who do you think you are why is your safety advice needed she’s got friends she doesn’t need you’re blabber.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
For someone who’s in protection or whatever it’s called. Like a refuge. (My brains gone blank 🤦🏻‍♀️)she shouldn’t be disclosing her location. Why would anyone upload pics of their kids to a discord. Thats like me putting pics of my kids in here 😂 you don’t know who people are. Creepy he’s took the photos but why put yourself in a position where they can be copied
I wouldn't even dox my pets 😭😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thank you guys! Much love to you all, I get i'm a guy and s but i'm fing broken, it was me and her and now nothing... like what she said meant nothing, i'm chatting to some mates on our group chat and blasting some music❤️
You being a man doesn’t mean you’re immune to pain my darling, you’re human - allow yourself to feel and express that too, to people you trust 🫂

I’ll be sliding into your DMs shortly, warning - it’ll be text to speech 😂

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Hey guys, I dont want to get personal but just been dumped. Not sure what the do happened but went from an hour ago being told she loved me to now 2 paragraphs saying it's over and feelings disappeared 🤷‍♂️. Don't want sympathy but if I go quiet I just want you to know why
Hugs GIF by Chippy the Dog

So sorry my love heartbreak is awful but time is a healer take care of yourself ❣️