Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I get it now 😂
Emz just shared that when she was in a 4 way with pearl and flange, flange sent her a message complaining that pearl was annoying and boring

Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Medusa

Hey guys, I dont want to get personal but just been dumped. Not sure what the do happened but went from an hour ago being told she loved me to now 2 paragraphs saying it's over and feelings disappeared 🤷‍♂️. Don't want sympathy but if I go quiet I just want you to know why
I've just come on and quickly catching up, I'm so sorry we all knew you spoke highly of her and clearly adored her. I know you're hurting right now but I promise you it will get better, lean on us because we've got you. 🫂🤎

Medusa

From what iv heard I just think the sex went wrong...(age n wisdom) she was upset for a reason and he apologised for a reason.... but its definitely no one's business but theirs
Sorry but I'm disappointed that someone from here would try and minimise SA, She said NO numerous times, i find your comment extremely insensitive and ignorant, seriously man wtaf!!

Medusa

Why do you assume Hayley comes to check for your bulletins? No one cares if you’ve posted safety advice. do off
Your head is so far up her arse it's clearly affecting the blood supply to that pea sized brain of yours, I'm actually embarrassed for you.