Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh heyyyyy
Season 6 Flirt GIF by Friends

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I don’t like jc but what Eq done earlier basically enticing people to find out who his baby mum is and to message her and tell him is lower then low just causing more hate for him it’s all vile
Did you hear what she said about people basically not agreeing with her? she literally said “ i hope it happens to ya daughters” that’s seriously fed up. Yes call out people who are going against a potential victim but someone’s daughters is innocent and to wish a or sa on anybody is rank. Nobody will talk about it though because everybody is scared of her 😆I bet it doesn’t get mentioned on anybody’s fyp show

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I don’t like jc but what Eq done earlier basically enticing people to find out who his baby mum is and to message her and tell him is lower then low just causing more hate for him it’s all vile
Did you hear what she said about people basically not agreeing with her? she literally said “ i hope it happens to ya daughters” that’s a seriously fed up. Yes call out people who are going against a potential victim but someone’s daughter is innocent and to wish a or sa on anybody is rank. Nobody will talk about it though because everybody is scared of her 😆I bet it doesn’t get mentioned on anybody’s fyp show

I don’t think @Alicia ever called Ang a pedalo!? It was pedalo enabler wasn’t it?
I think she said something about the register, but Ange has said much much worse in return. Like threatening social on her and saying Alicia is a wrongun after the Barry s and worse being about her mum.

I'd almost be empathetic for Angela if I knew she wasn't lying about the broccoli like even in her newest video she has lied again she has said plenty of times he chocked on broccoli, her mother has confirmed again plenty of times that is not the truth.