Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

It's the chesters tits for eyes 🤣🤣🤣

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
They’re still fing discussing it 🤬. There must be something seriously wrong with all of them, it’s actually disheartening to see so much victim blaming from fellow women 😞.
I can’t stand that fing Hayley with the white heart her voice is irritating and she rims Angie far too much

Angie needs a cull, and that self righteous cow needs to be first.

So Angie claimed to have been a victim 3 times last night on separate occasions each time hadn't reported it so pearl by your logic is should have only happened once to her if she had gone to the police right ok, guess that logic worked when your family grapes someone aswell. Scummy old b

I think she was attempting to quote something she’s read online however completely cocked it up
Guess she's become another Google warrior like her leader. She really shouldn't quote anything if she hasn't got a clue. Her comment really pissed me off

Last edited:

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I can’t believe any of these idiots victim shaming have ever experienced SA or DV 🤬 if they had, they might understand how crippling it is, how you live in constant fear, walking on eggshells, in case you say, do, suggest the wrong thing 🤬

They say s like “they should have left sooner” well it isn’t that fing easy bitches. It’s great to have this idea of what should happen in a perfect world, but that’s not reality.

I fing hate them all, I hope they step on plugs or Lego.

Jul 29, 2024
england
I can’t believe any of these idiots victim shaming have ever experienced SA or DV 🤬 if they had, they might understand how crippling it is, how you live in constant fear, walking on eggshells, in case you say, do, suggest the wrong thing 🤬

They say s like “they should have left sooner” well it isn’t that fing easy bitches. It’s great to have this idea of what should happen in a perfect world, but that’s not reality.

I fing hate them all, I hope they step on plugs or Lego.
They are so fing abhorrent the lot of em 😡

Feb 27, 2024
FYI yet again, you are WRONG!!
I HAVE always known was a bluff for her to msg me and either admit it or show me her birth certificate to prove me wrong. She blocked me like a coward before I could answer that msg.

I have been undercover investigating and have now got SOLID PROOF who Pineapple REALLY is. I've spoken with neighbours, ppl from the school her kids attended/attend, and also an ex friend of hers has come forward.
It seems my deep dives are better than yours because I have REAL facts and REAL new photos of her that nobody else has seen on tiktok.
All will be revealed 😉
I won't however expose anything to put her innocent kids in jeopardy. So no personal information like school names, addresses etc.

Feisty is still adamant that she is called Kate Jones & NOT Karolin. So NO Feisty doesn't know anything and she doesn't know what I know either!
She also didn't know about me using all of my resources to find out all of the stuff that I have about Misspineappleofficial_uk.
The same resources I had used to see if Feisty was being honest with me!

Did you really think that I would listen to ppl like you & Tam about her? Both of you with skeletons in your closets 😉

I give ppl chances & I carry out my own investigations & if what I find out was in deed what ppl warned me about, then I usually walk away quietly UNLESS they give me a reason to start drama!

I left the Discord a while back & I am nobodies mod now, because I DON'T want to be anybodies mod!!

I'm 55 not 15. I'm my own leader/boss or whatever you want to call it and I don't answer to ANYONE on Tiktok!! I go wherever I want, whenever I want & I'll support & gift whoever I want. Tiktok isn't life to me. It's just an app. I'm retired early due to medical reasons! I've got spare time to sit on Tiktok ALL day if I want too.

Look James, do me a favour and leave Feisty alone please! You're acting like a jealous ex every time you post about her. You think you are being funny & clever, but you're really not. It's just all so repetitive & boring 😴
She isn't interested in you or your life because she is too busy enjoying her life. She is happy spending time with her kids & she is surrounded by true friends who care about her!

Peace out✌️

You are an absolute embarrassing 🛎️ end 👍

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
FYI yet again, you are WRONG!!
I HAVE always known was a bluff for her to msg me and either admit it or show me her birth certificate to prove me wrong. She blocked me like a coward before I could answer that msg.

I have been undercover investigating and have now got SOLID PROOF who Pineapple REALLY is. I've spoken with neighbours, ppl from the school her kids attended/attend, and also an ex friend of hers has come forward.
It seems my deep dives are better than yours because I have REAL facts and REAL new photos of her that nobody else has seen on tiktok.
All will be revealed 😉
I won't however expose anything to put her innocent kids in jeopardy. So no personal information like school names, addresses etc.

Feisty is still adamant that she is called Kate Jones & NOT Karolin. So NO Feisty doesn't know anything and she doesn't know what I know either!
She also didn't know about me using all of my resources to find out all of the stuff that I have about Misspineappleofficial_uk.
The same resources I had used to see if Feisty was being honest with me!

Did you really think that I would listen to ppl like you & Tam about her? Both of you with skeletons in your closets 😉

I give ppl chances & I carry out my own investigations & if what I find out was in deed what ppl warned me about, then I usually walk away quietly UNLESS they give me a reason to start drama!

I left the Discord a while back & I am nobodies mod now, because I DON'T want to be anybodies mod!!

I'm 55 not 15. I'm my own leader/boss or whatever you want to call it and I don't answer to ANYONE on Tiktok!! I go wherever I want, whenever I want & I'll support & gift whoever I want. Tiktok isn't life to me. It's just an app. I'm retired early due to medical reasons! I've got spare time to sit on Tiktok ALL day if I want too.

Look James, do me a favour and leave Feisty alone please! You're acting like a jealous ex every time you post about her. You think you are being funny & clever, but you're really not. It's just all so repetitive & boring 😴
She isn't interested in you or your life because she is too busy enjoying her life. She is happy spending time with her kids & she is surrounded by true friends who care about her!

Peace out✌️
Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions