Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
It's no lie I think my brother is a complete bellend , my sister is bearable in very tiny doses , I always put a face on at family things because I've got a tiny bit of patience but at the last family BBQ got in a bit of bother for calling said 'brother' a selfish prick , I only keep the peace for Mum and Dad's sake but I'll happily cut the t off when they're no longer with us 😂
Same! My brother is a total knob! I’ve not spoken to him in over 20 years, we happily avoid each other at any family event. He lives one end of country, me the other and it ain’t far enough for me. I see my sis in small doses, she’s lovely, but that b doesn’t breathe, just talks 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Same! My brother is a total knob! I’ve not spoken to him in over 20 years, we happily avoid each other at any family event. He lives one end of country, me the other and it ain’t far enough for me. I see my sis in small doses, she’s lovely, but that b doesn’t breathe, just talks 😂

Honestly , it doesn't bother me anymore , it used to be he just shows himself up all the time , the saying is true though `You can't choose your family , but you can choose your friends` :love:

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Honestly , it doesn't bother me anymore , it used to be he just shows himself up all the time , the saying is true though `You can't choose your family , but you can choose your friends` :love:
Doesn’t bother me, bothers my parents and sister but not me and him. I’m not a fan of family events and I’m always the first the bail, or be inappropriate 😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Right I’m back from being an adult (had to go the shop for cat food, £40 later and I’m wondering what the do I spent it on because I know damn well I got a couple of freebies 🤣) been taking tips off pearl 🤪
Anywhooooo where we all at?
And what the do has gone on with emz
My costa coffee from Tesco is always on the house 😂😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Tam is nuts! How is she, of all people going to make anyone look dumb? She’s literally spelling out a campaign of hate that she’s planning against @Alicia

She’s an empath my fat arse. She’s like an over grown child, insisting she never starts it blah blah and RhiRhi can do off, she’s another snake. She was so far up Fiestys arse. I was in a chat with her on Facebook and she was one of the worst for drama!