Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
I double dosed on my zopliclone last night the neighbour at the back of my was having a party with a DJ ☹️am seeing replies to comments on TikTok I can't remember making everywhere 😬 ffs 🤦‍♀️
I double dosed on my zopis once due to a really bad night, I’ve normally got the constitution of an ox when it comes to pills but on this occasion they hit me, we had a baby gate on the kitchen door (for my dog) I tripped on it and fell jugular first into my dogs wooden feeding station, it actually broke in 2, that was painful and proper winded me 😭 🤣🤣

Medusa

I'll give credit where its due, Cla normally suits big sunglasses but these... Screenshot_20240818_095900_TikTok.jpg
Minions Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I double dosed on my zopis once due to a really bad night, I’ve normally got the constitution of an ox when it comes to pills but on this occasion they hit me, we had a baby gate on the kitchen door (for my dog) I tripped on it and fell jugular first into my dogs wooden feeding station, it actually broke in 2, that was painful and proper winded me 😭 🤣🤣
Feeling very ropey today my eyeballs feel like they have weights on them. 😫

Feb 29, 2024
Just a matter of time before her bubble was burst.
Another utter WRONGUN who deserves all she gets! 😁😁
I don't believe that Lynz has a job. No way would her work be happy with how she is on TT. I think all that reporting people was doing to her work place was bull s
Enjoyed your live fact freak...your reporting Lynz for nicking her mums meds 👍 as her carer that's seen as abuse for sure
Hope she hasn't been driving when she's been pinching her sick mothers meds

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
I don't believe that Lynz has a job. No way would her work be happy with how she is on TT. I think all that reporting people was doing to her work place was bull s

Hope she hasn't been driving when she's been pinching her sick mothers meds

Thinking about it, I haven’t heard Lynz say she’s at work for a while. I often wondered what kind of job would allow her to be sat mute in the box whilst working. Lynz does this thing I’ve noticed, where she “jokes” about things she’s accused of, like selling her medication, but I believe she’s hiding the fact that it’s true. Wonder why else Cal would be interested in meeting her after he used to slate her.

Feb 29, 2024
Thinking about it, I haven’t heard Lynz say she’s at work for a while. I often wondered what kind of job would allow her to be sat mute in the box whilst working. Lynz does this thing I’ve noticed, where she “jokes” about things she’s accused of, like selling her medication, but I believe she’s hiding the fact that it’s true. Wonder why else Cal would be interested in meeting her after he used to slate her.
She's just as bad as Angie