Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
See how when Angie wants to use Lynz she's all about her, she's pushing Lynz to make about report about lifeontheedge. When she made her make a report on Tam, she then became friends with Tam again and didn't give a do about Lynz. Now Lynz is flavour of the month again to use against lifeontheedge.
Both be going for dailys soon then .so linz can pay for her medication 💊

Feb 29, 2024
I can barely watch 😭his hearts in the right place. I don’t know if he’s doing right or wrong
I've seen many rescues abroad with very poorly dogs, they tend to keep them alive for as long as possible. When UK vets will PTS when they know life will be poor. 1 country (can't remember which one) where its illegal to put animals to sleep 🙄

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I think the dog should be put to sleep, and I don’t think that woman in the uk is a vet at all. He does love that wee dog but she’s a mess and he’s not feeding her properly either. Mainly cake,but now some chicken and rice after people told him to feed her it
She's very weak, malnourished and dehydrated it's heartbreaking 💔

Mar 30, 2024
Derby
It's TRUE! Truth AIWAYS comes out in the end & the fact that he's not even denying it speaks volumes already 🙄
ALSO why did he claim that his ex Sam Yeomans 9 yr old niece fancied him?? Who on earth would accuse a little girl of fancying them. A 30+ year old man at the time !!

Are you on tiktok? I would like to DM you some information you might be interested in

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
You’re welcome
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon