Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm actually on a break from tiktok as I find it full of toxic, vile & 2 faced ppl lately. Everyone seems to be backstabbing everyone. Full of liars faking suicide for attention. I don't want to spend time on there until things change.
I don't want info on anyone else from there.
I only wanted ppl to know that Pineapple 100% IS Karolin Jones. I know her sister Klarice moved away because she wants nothing to do with her & I know she has stolen her ex friends identity & I know she is on benefits living in a council house (nothing wrong with either) whilst pretending she is a teacher which is actually that ex friends job!
Thanks tho. ❤️
Everyone here knows pineapple is Karolin
jones and it was verified months ago. I'm unsure why you've came here to tell us. It's not us who don't believe it 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yes because we regularly dox children, create images involving children, dox addresses etc etc. fing idiot what she is. Pretty sure her bestie has more links to them than anybody else
Nobody tell Pearl I have my comment cafe settings on purple or she'll have us made into burgers 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I've been sent some screenshots. Absolutely vile s she's spouting as usual without proof always the case. Can someone explain to Dumb s Lisa Simone what the ignore button is and that I did say I was using it on her smelly ass hours ago. ...
She can read what you say, you just can’t read hers 😂

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I've been sent some screenshots. Can someone explain to Dumb s Lisa Simone what the ignore button is and that I did say I was using it on her smelly ass hours ago. ...
Absolutely vile s she's spouting as usual without proof always
With pleasure……
@ThatLisaFromWales a message for you
“I've been sent some screenshots. Absolutely vile s she's spouting as usual without proof always the case. Can someone explain to Dumb s Lisa Simone what the ignore button is and that I did say I was using it on her smelly ass hours ago. ...”

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
DILLIGAF ?? I'M HERE TO STAY SO DEAL WITH IT!!

Angry Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight

You look like one, too.

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor