Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
This is so triggering I can't listen she literally just said shouldn't the victim fight them off after they say no why wouldn't they fight to get them off

Everyone in these boxes are animals how dare they continue to talk on this subject its obvious what angie is doing the misinformation is disgusting
I’m absolutely disgusted 😞 😡

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
This is so triggering I can't listen she literally just said shouldn't the victim fight them off after they say no why wouldn't they fight to get them off

Everyone in these boxes are animals how dare they continue to talk on this subject its obvious what angie is doing the misinformation is disgusting
I left the live because they are disgusting. I haven't commented on that whole Jc saga because its just way too triggering. She's using this as a deflection from her own bullshit last night. And of course it's working. But il be fed if I allow that pisshead t trigger me today.

Feb 29, 2024

Disgusting vile fing woman! No means no!! Can't believe what they are saying!!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

'that's what speedo does to' her

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I left the live because they are disgusting. I haven't commented on that whole Jc saga because its just way too triggering. She's using this as a deflection from her own bullshit last night. And of course it's working. But il be fed if I allow that pisshead t trigger me today.
Me either I've got enough to do today without that t triggering me

Big hugs to anyone triggered by this bullshit 🫂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I know a lot of yous have ya own opinions on the sam walker and the dog situation and i don’t know what’s right or wrong in this situation but his recent video has finished me off 😭♥️this is probably the first time that dog has felt any kind of love & i hope it’s not too little too late. The way she’s cuddled into him

I honestly don’t think anyone could do more for her. She ate a nice dish of sardines this morning bless her, so she’s starting to eat at least, and because she’s so emaciated it has to be small and often.

I think while she still has this will to fight, give her a chance 🥰🥰🥰 she adores him x