Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So Clare Duffy threatened to beat the cancer out of a woman?
Did anyone see this?
Stand Up What GIF by 800 Pound Gorilla Media

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
TRIGGER WARNING (I cant fecking hide s)

Quote Claire Duffy " I will knock that cancer out of you you lying ugly b" " I will tear your face off"

Apparently the lady she was speaking too is no longer here.
The lady passed away. She was terrorised. Clair will come in and start going on about Sammy shorty. They both terrorised her. And she will say the lady told her she will put curry powder in her kids feeding tube. I’ve done all this but because it wasn’t about Angela etc they didn’t listen to that they just listened to me saying Angie needs to wash and cried

Feb 29, 2024
They havnt mentioned a name, but people in the chat are mentioning a name. I just feel uncomfortable posting that part if shes passed.😕 I just wanted people to know how vile Clare is and have it here for all to see.
I know a few ladies that's passed and they where lovely women. Heart breaking that someone could be so fing cruel 🥺

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I don’t think I’ve ever played this with you luvs, let’s play Genie 🧞‍♂️

My wishes:

🔮 Be able to teleport anywhere, anytime
🐕 Communicate with animals
💸 Generational wealth for myself/those I love*

*Oh no, I just bought TikTok 😌
My wishes are so boring, health, wealth and happiness for all I love.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
The lady passed away. She was terrorised. Clair will come in and start going on about Sammy shorty. They both terrorised her. And she will say the lady told her she will put curry powder in her kids feeding tube. I’ve done all this but because it wasn’t about Angela etc they didn’t listen to that they just listened to me saying Angie needs to wash and cried
Yup, sounds about right. That's why they always say "no-one has spoken about this" about topics that have been spoken about on countless lives, because they don't listen to anything unless it's to do with them or can be used against the person they are hating on.

Clair Duffy has shown how vile she is again, and again, and again. They were using her to get at @Alicia, but now they've got to pretend they have morals and ditch her. 🙄