Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Am I missing something...did emz retaliate to soapy with broccoli or was it un provoked????
Angie seems to forget the night before she had changed her background to Emz kitchen (the excuse she's using) she was actually live with Emz and AR and kept sticking out her teeth and asking Emz if she wanted a carrot.

Shes pretending it's an unwarranted attack. Both as bad as each other.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Tam asked for her account to be modded and Pearl said no its alright 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Sheila has been in her room many times and told her to stop lying about the broccoli because that wasn’t how he passed etc 🤦🏽‍♀️
Considering she claims they got a pay out from the hospital because of the father's passing, it's pretty clear it wasn't the suspect broccoli drink that the family gave him. She also states the cause of death was inconclusive however, if they got this payout surely the cause must have been discovered for the hospital to be at fault.

It doesn't matter how many times she goes on about it, the facts remain, broccoli is innocent and disgusting too.

Thinking Broccoli GIF by Bird Town

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It must be so embarrassing for Sheila. 😭

health blender GIF by Married At First Sight Australia
And incredibly upsetting. That man was her husband! Regardless of Angela claiming that her Mother cheated on her Father during the end, they had a life together, raised 2 children and moved over 10,000 miles away with those children to a different country and continent. Angela blames her Mother for her Father's death, throws her continuing to live her life in her face constantly and is constantly reminding her Mother of potentially the worst time of her life. But it's always only about Angela and how she feels. 🙄 Selfish old brat.

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I bet Angie already knew about it and didn't care until Pearl made it into a views opportunity.
@Alicia was this Clare Duffy thing mentioned to Angie before? She's claiming she never knew.
I’m not sure, but I’ve said it to Clair several times and she screen records everything. And when Clair Duffy was calling me an infidel, tam used that to decide my kids aren’t Muslim, and in that I was saying about how Clair trolled a dying woman etc. but like i say, they only listen to stuff about them because they’re self centred weirdos

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Considering she claims they got a pay out from the hospital because of the father's passing, it's pretty clear it wasn't the suspect broccoli drink that the family gave him. She also states the cause of death was inconclusive however, if they got this payout surely the cause must have been discovered for the hospital to be at fault.

It doesn't matter how many times she goes on about it, the facts remain, broccoli is innocent and disgusting too.

Thinking Broccoli GIF by Bird Town
Take that back!
How fing dare you!
Broccoli is awesome!
Tiny trees!
Can pretend to be a giant destroying the landscape when eating them!
Can create a little cottage out of mashed potato, decorate the exterior with peas/sweetcorn, make a path out of gravy and use the tiny trees to create a woodland scene.

What the do is wrong with you.
😲

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Take that back!
How fing dare you!
Broccoli is awesome!
Tiny trees!
Can create a little cottage out of mashed potato, decorate the exterior with peas/sweetcorn, make a path out of gravy and use the tiny trees to create a woodland scene.

😲
1000023096.jpg

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Take that back!
How fing dare you!
Broccoli is awesome!
Tiny trees!

😲
What the hell is wrong with you..

Mash, peas, sweetcorn, all DISGUSTING, mushy, should never be in a mouth, creatures.

Beef Burger Vegetables GIF