Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Guys all I will say is whoever watches me you know I am a massive gobshite!!!

I walked away from Remi after the EQ thing because I have a SEN child and it's a real life thing I deal with everyday, I told Remi this is why I wouldn't go in her room anymore, so I stopped going in I didn't fire up a live about I lt I simply moved on she then choose to block me a few weeks later her decision!!

I know you guys can make your own decisions , and can see for yourself but I need to make it clear I won't support anyone like eq not now not ever

Anyone with a sen child knows how hard it is everyday to fight for our babies!! The comments EQ made for business or not is what I fear are said to my child or about my child that have had me in tears from her diagnoses to now

So whatever narrative you want to spin on this gobshite this is why i walked away

Medusa

Thanks haha I was washing up as she started and I dropped the forks I was washing and rushed over yelling to my screen “*peter Kay voice* sweet Jesus of Nazareth what have I done now?”

Any suggestions for a new username for TikTok would be greatly appreciated 😂
Peter kay 😭
username - Sparrow ? 💀

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I n
creepy art GIF by zolloc
ever liked Jake, he’s a creepy t

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Thanks haha I was washing up as she started and I dropped the forks I was washing and rushed over yelling to my screen “*peter Kay voice* sweet Jesus of Nazareth what have I done now?”

Any suggestions for a new username for TikTok would be greatly appreciated 😂
Barefoot Pigeon?
Moose Knuckle Crow?
Ever So Blue Tit?
Prematurely Bald Eagle?

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth

I walked away from Remi after the EQ thing because I have a SEN child and it's a real life thing I deal with everyday, I told Remi this is why I wouldn't go in her room anymore, so I stopped going in I didn't fire up a live about I lt I simply moved on she then choose to block me a few weeks later her decision!!

I know you guys can make your own decisions , and can see for yourself but I need to make it clear I won't support anyone like eq not now not ever

Anyone with a sen child knows how hard it is everyday to fight for our babies!! The comments EQ made for business or not is what I fear are said to my child or about my child that have had me in tears from her diagnoses to now

So whatever narrative you want to spin on this gobshite this is why i walked away
I fing hate EQ and Flange as well

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I have zero fing idea what Remi is on about, but she's just going on about how people have built their platform's off the back of hers and I'm

Oh My God Omg GIF by PeacockTV

Everyone's platform is built off someone else, because no-one comes onto the app well-known (unless they did the same fing dance on a different platform prior). Remi got her platform from countering Dreads' and using Dread running from the app to boost her own fyp show.

explain raven symone GIF

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
I woke up and went straight into remis like
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Same no clue.
It's ambitious to want to create a "positive space" on TikTok and I'm sorry to see it hasn't worked out for Remi . Maybe it can be saved after this.

Just my wishes after listening for 10min. Don't know what the fights about just shame to see this . All the wrong ones you took on together are going to LOVE this.

Medusa

For me to agree with you says a lot because i give tiktokers a lot of s on here the way I see it is, they have their own platform to use their own voice to do their own mud slinging..

If someone i sat with allowed Eq in their box knowing full well what she's said and done, then I'd be telling them to get fed.

money/clout over morals.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Same no clue.
It's ambitious to want to create a "positive space" on TikTok and I'm sorry to see it hasn't worked out for Remi . Maybe it can be saved after this.

Just my wishes after listening for 10min. Don't know what the fights about just shame to see this . All the wrong ones you took on together are going to LOVE this.
you’ll be next because you love eq too 🙃😆we all call out racism including you but eq has been racist too. Just saying no hate

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Wasn't a big fan of her anyway but also haven't watched her since then. She was trying to find reasons for why EQ would say the S slur and listing nice things EQ has done for kids and people to try and deflect from it. That and being in Gracie's agency just put me off her fully.