Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Don’t spank me I don’t care, if I don’t want to see someone’s pish I’ll put them on ignore, just like they can do the same to me , just like that Welsh wummin . Anyway I’m off for a gabapentin nap 😴😂The Welsh woman was a t, so there's a huge difference, you'll get one chance to bang me on ignore then your arse is out the door.
The welsh woman was a class A t, so there's a bit of a difference.
Enjoy your snooze!

Edit - you're ignoring so many girl, your choice, but you'll get one chance to bang me on ignore then your arse is out the window. 😉

Medusa

Who you talking to? Never mind, I must have them on ignore
Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark
🤷‍♂️
I can't cope 💀

Feb 29, 2024
I’d have picked that high chair up and busted some wrestling moves on him if he done that when I was out with my boy
Triple H Sport GIF by WWE
I didn't know till I got home 🤣 I recognised him when he left but took me an hr to remember his name. Went on his TT video and he was slagging me off 😲 after a few hrs he deleted the video, as guessing it didn't get many views

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I didn't know till I got home 🤣 I recognised him when he left but took me an hr to remember his name. Went on his TT video and he was slagging me off 😲 after a few hrs he deleted the video, as guessing it didn't get many views
Even him telling me to shhh would have been enough for the highchair round his face