Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I apologise for blowing my own trumpet but I just got a promotion at work (no f is answering their phone for me to tell 😂) from battling addiction and thinking I’d never be stable enough to hold down a job again to starting my current role 2yrs ago and now this its a lil achievement for me 💃🏼
If anyone is struggling or at a low point it does get better ❤️
Sorry mushy stuff over as you were guys…..
Well Done Good Job GIF by Gerbert!

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I apologise for blowing my own trumpet but I just got a promotion at work (no f is answering their phone for me to tell 😂) from battling addiction and thinking I’d never be stable enough to hold down a job again to starting my current role 2yrs ago and now this its a lil achievement for me 💃🏼
Wow that's an incredible achievement..... Congratulations 🥰🥰🥰

Medusa

I'm so pleased for you, now go out and grab it with both hands and turn your life around. 🤎
Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by FaZe Clan

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Congratulations ❤️ I’m currently in the midst of a loved one going through addiction and it’s so hard so seeing this has helped

Jul 29, 2024
england
Congratulations ❤️ I’m currently in the midst of a loved one going through addiction and it’s so hard so seeing this has helped
Thank you and I’m sorry to hear this, It must be so hard, I know how difficult it was for my family and if their strength+love could’ve fixed me it would but ultimately the only one who can overcome is the addict themself. My family and friends enabled me for a long time out of love but once they executed tough love it definitely had an impact. Al-anon and Turning Point offer great support to family and loved ones of those suffering addiction. There is always hope and we do recover 💚

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Wish I wrote t instead of wanker 🤣 cock told me to shhh at a restaurant when i asked for a highchair as he was making a TT. Screenshot_20240820_120319_TikTok.jpg
He’s a cocky little s. He’s mates with my son 🤢I have his phone number i was gonna troll him when i was pissed but my son took a hissy fit the boring bastard

EDIT
yes i called my son a boring bastard. You should hear what i said to his face 😱

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Ah well done and you should be proud of yourself so shout it from the rooftops ♥️

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Some of these tiktokers need to stop giving other tiktokers such power over them that they get so upset over things said about them. Why are they letting this happen ffs. Fight back, don't cry about it. If crying is needed take some time off, cry and come back stronger.

But hurry up cos I want the drama not the trauma.
Yeah this is not the week of the month for me lol I'm annoyed I was crying lol never again 😂

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
That is amazing well done 👏 ✔️ 👍

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Sport Win GIF by Holler Studios

Feb 29, 2024
He’s a cocky little s. He’s mates with my son 🤢I have his phone number i was gonna troll him when i was pissed but my son took a hissy fit the boring bastard

EDIT
yes i called my son a boring bastard. You should hear what i said to his face 😱
I don't even know why he was in my area 🤣 his gf and her dogs where there and a skinny lad

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
That’s amazing ❤️