Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

FYI - see when you regulars delete your accounts on tiktok then make a return... don't be shocked when you open a dm from me and it simply says your username.

I forget who's account is who because I have a memory like a goldfish, so when you've deactivate I send a dm with your username so it reminds me who you are.

I didn't know until today that dms are still sent once the user has reactivated their account. I'm hoping some don't return because I've used a couple of deactivated account to quickly write up a few posts for here before posting them

some people better buckle themselves in and get their specks at the ready because they're in for some long winded rants. I'm actually modified. 🙈

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
FYI - see when you regulars delete your accounts on tiktok then make a return... don't be shocked when you open a dm from me and it simply says your username.

I forget who's account is who because I have a memory like a goldfish, so when you've deactivate I send a dm with your username so it reminds me who you are.

I didn't know until today that dms are still sent once the user has reactivated their account. I'm hoping some don't return because I've used a couple of deactivated account to quickly write up a few posts for here before posting them

some people better buckle themselves in and get their specks at the ready because they're in for some long winded rants. I'm actually modified. 🙈
Toilet Paper Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Oprah Winfrey GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

I love the rants 😁😁😁😁

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
A couple of friends rang so I've been stuck on the phone, when I came off i noticed I had a voicemail, its clear that the person has the wrong number and they're not from my neck of the woods, I can't call them back because they withheld their number (just as well tbh) I don't shock easy but do me, I'm actually left speechless.

I so badly wanna pop it on here so all of you can be as shocked as I am. 😭
Love Island Text GIF by Love Island Australia
Do it
Do it
Do it
Do It Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island
do it party hard GIF