Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
If Jack spoke 1 word against a child of mine I'd follow the fugly dirty b around the app every day he remained on tt. I'd make him look like s everywhere I possibly could with whatever I want to say against the little scruffy fiend! I'd manipulate my way around tt making his life hell. If people believed me or not, who cares, mud sticks and people like him deserve it.

Sorry but not sorry at all, he's a disgusting menace to society. Hate the do
I would be the same but The police were involved i think so should have been left and sorted in january. They both agreed with the police they would leave it as fair as i can see. Jack is living proof that the worst of the worst can’t be cancelled. You do something bad on tiktok & you just gain more followers

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I would be the same but The police were involved i think so should have been left and sorted in january. They both agreed with the police they would leave it as fair as i can see. Jack is living proof that the worst of the worst can’t be cancelled. You do something bad on tiktok & you just gain more followers
The police involvement wouldn't satisfy me, sorry. I couldn't let it go. I'd have to make his time on tt a misery. I don't understand this sympathy people have for him. My brain can't comprehend it.

I believe in vengeance 😁

Episode 4 Turkey GIF by The Simpsons

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Dr wants my throat to get worse before she gives me anything... But gave me more zopiclones...

I can see why ruby does what she do
I use this when I have a sore throat it really helps me, they do a few different flavours

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240820_175310_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240820_175310_Chrome.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 10
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Somethings I observed today that don't make sense to me.

1. Why did Pearl make a show of bringing Chester on this morning with the Luke story? In some parts, she seemed to be feeding him the story, and in others, he had to correct her.

2. Who does Pearl think she is to tell Angie not to answer any calls from Luke or have him on her platform? Angie wanted him on her platform for the views. She said she told Luke to come there and tell his side.

3. Chester said that he didn't understand why Luke would make up a lie about him using bricks. So does that mean it wasn't said and Ben 10 made it up? I thought Chester said he did tell it to Luke but today said he never told him that.

4. Why in the world would Pearl defend Jack after what he said about Delulu's dad's grave? Shouldn't she be up in arms about it since that's her bestie?

5. Why let Dave in the box with Delulu when she knows Dave is going to go at her? Again, isn't that your bestie?

In conclusion, trying to figure them out and keep their lies straight will make you go insane. They are all fs who deserve the worst.

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Still don't understand why Remi has felt hurt for what's happened. Can anyone simply explain please
It's because she'd heard herself being slated by people she thought were friendly towards her basically.
She 100% entitled to feel hurt however others are entitled to a different opinion. I think she felt, rightly or wrongly, that these people should have talked to her as friends rather than slate her in lives.
I think that's it.
I like remi
I like mmm
I don't really know the others...

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Somethings I observed today that don't make sense to me.

1. Why did Pearl make a show of bringing Chester on this morning with the Luke story? In some parts, she seemed to be feeding him the story, and in others, he had to correct her.

2. Who does Pearl think she is to tell Angie not to answer any calls from Luke or have him on her platform? Angie wanted him on her platform for the views. She said she told Luke to come there and tell his side.

3. Chester said that he didn't understand why Luke would make up a lie about him using bricks. So does that mean it wasn't said and Ben 10 made it up? I thought Chester said he did tell it to Luke but today said he never told him that.

4. Why in the world would Pearl defend Jack after what he said about Delulu's dad's grave? Shouldn't she be up in arms about it since that's her bestie?

5. Why let Dave in the box with Delulu when she knows Dave is going to go at her? Again, isn't that your bestie?

In conclusion, trying to figure them out and keep their lies straight will make you go insane. They are all fs who deserve the worst.

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music
It did seem to be scripted in parts, too incoherent for Cock-her, my guess would be That Lynz tried her hand and failed miserably .

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Man it’s because of people going on the way they have, that so many women don’t make reports, is zac so fing dumb he thinks victim shaming is ok? I always enjoyed his shows, but his views on SA have knocked me sick. He claims he’s a victim publicly? Well shame on him for treating another like this.
It sucks when a creator you kind of like starts showing their true colors. To me, the nice ZDB is the act. There has always been something about him that rubbed me the wrong way.