Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
What is going on with this app, so Connor has just gave G cals number is that not doxing? Whilst they are sitting live prank calling people talking filthy now I ain't vanilla but they go on enough about it being a kids app no?
Gimme dat @

Hungry Give Me GIF by Naomi Maria

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Iv had the most horrendous couple of hours then see that fing cling on Zac and his sty comments. Iv witnessed the most awful attack in a garden opposite my house and had to ring 999. Then to see that comment about not going to the police 😡 Oh I’m fing livid

Hope you’re feeling a little calmer and better. That must have been awful to witness, I’m so sorry your son had to see that xxx

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I can totally see the irony!
TT can be really helpful but I'm a firm believer on that being based on a positive relationship with the therapist. I wanted to say a therapist you can 'gel with' but that phrase makes me cringe 😂
I struck lucky with mine.... she had a right potty mouth too which helped! Some may think that unprofessional but it worked for me. Do let us know how you get on with your visit 🥰

SO MUCH THIS!

My last therapist was like a deer in the headlights inside of a man, he was so - how to describe him… quiet, non reactive, hair licked down by his mother’s hand - sort of chap. You know the sort 🤣

The most noise I heard escape from his mouth, was when I succinctly expressed the word t loudly. He was so judgy with his beady blue eyes and pursed lips. I knew then, we would never “gel” 💀

I need a therapist to be themselves or at the very least, allow me to be myself and express my emotions without being judged 😒 It’s so validating hearing someone else say they needed that too 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Something to make you giggle. My grandson arrived about 6pm (as Dollie the sausage dog is in labour) He was playing with his toy car, then decided to smack me with the car and say 'naughty Nana' 🤣🤣 obviously we told him that's naughty and he then he said 'cuddle' and snuggled into me 🥺🥺
How’s Dollie getting on luv? My eldest is mixed with sausage and he’s just a little poppet 🥰

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Prank calls where they are doxing all kinds of numbers to Alex and Gs doing the talking it's frankly disgusting I get people do this sort of content but the sexual talking on a app used by kids is below the belt
Hang on though, didn’t G lobby accusations at Alex? I swear people on TikTok forget things so quickly 😒

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
SO MUCH THIS!

My last therapist was like a deer in the headlights inside of a man, he was so - how to describe him… quiet, non reactive, hair licked down by his mother’s hand - sort of chap. You know the sort 🤣

The most noise I heard escape from his mouth, was when I succinctly expressed the word t loudly. He was so judgy with his beady blue eyes and pursed lips. I knew then, we would never “gel” 💀

I need a therapist to be themselves or at the very least, allow me to be myself and express my emotions without being judged 😒 It’s so validating hearing someone else say they needed that too 😭
Hair licked down by his mother's hand made me howl 😂 I hope you emphasised the 't' to Judgey McJudgeface to the point it makes him shudder today 😂
My lady did appointments via Zoom at the time due to covid restrictions but even that worked. She was just "the one". We both cried on my last session 🥹

Feb 29, 2024
How’s Dollie getting on luv? My eldest is mixed with sausage and he’s just a little poppet 🥰
She's doing OK, think nothings really changed from this morning. Will post pics when the puppies when they arrive 🤗 glad your little one is a poppet. Dollie is really hard work 🤣 but Diego is a sweetheart 💙

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hair licked down by his mother's hand made me howl 😂 I hope you emphasised the 't' to Judgey McJudgeface to the point it makes him shudder today 😂
My lady did appointments via Zoom at the time due to covid restrictions but even that worked. She was just "the one". We both cried on my last session 🥹
Hahaha that’s a perfect nickname for that prude 🤣 I don’t think he’ll forget me for a while, I gave it a good go for several months and he heard some insane trauma from my past 🫠 he said I was “very interesting💀

It’s crazy how much the chemistry so to speak, can impact therapy and what we get from it, though!

That’s exactly how my last sessions were done, with my previous therapist to McJudgeFace! It was also during Covid and was some type of government video software, where they’d send me a link.

That therapist was the best, just seeing her on my screen made me feel comforted 🥹 I love that we both had that experience and that it was a good one 🩵

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
My cpn is lush. I tell her all the gossip 😂 she’s been with me for over 2 years. I class her more of a friend than anything. When I was in hospital she came in and read them all the riot act 😂 she would do well in here 💀
That's advocating to the max, good on her!!!
Drop a couple of Tiktok one liners when you see her next and see if she gets it 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She's doing OK, think nothings really changed from this morning. Will post pics when the puppies when they arrive 🤗 glad your little one is a poppet. Dollie is really hard work 🤣 but Diego is a sweetheart 💙
Ahhh so exciting, I can’t wait to see luv! How many pups and will you be keeping them all or giving to friends/family 😍 Oh don’t get me wrong, he’s a poppet and a knobhead 🤣 I love their names 🥰