Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Sorry, I've removed my post guys 🤎
I'm going away for a few days so I'm going to take a few days away from the app.
Maybe I'm too invested (which is not like me at all) yes in the real world but not when it's an app, I guess my protective instincts take over.

I'll leave my love with you all 🤎

Peace out feckers 🤎🤘🤎
Valentines Day Heart GIF by Dunkin’

A 'heart me' for you all. ♥️

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I'm going away for a few days so I'm going to take a few days away from the app.
Maybe I'm too invested (which is not like me at all) yes in the real world but not when it's an app, I guess my protective instincts take over.

Peace out feckers 🤎🤘🤎

Sending you love. I was trying to reply but couldn’t understand why I couldn’t 😂 xxx

Peace out feckers 🤎🤘🤎

Always think of yourself and protect yourself first 🤎🤎 much love hope you have a lovely time away

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

Peace out feckers 🤎🤘🤎

I’m so glad you did and I understand needing a break 🫂 always remember, we don’t care if you come back an hour after taking a break - we just want you back, no matter how long 🥰

Sending loads of luv my darling 🩵

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
About the comments by Zac, he’s close to the accused - JC. Let’s say he’s convinced of his innocence and that the girl is lying. He won’t be helping JC by scrapping in the comments. Also, should the previous be true - if someone was to make up an accusation, they’re clearly not well and inflaming things will ultimately be worse for JC.

As an aside but very important, other victims read comment sections, he’s not just speaking to her. SA is so under reported and minimally convicted, anything relating to such a topic has to be handled so carefully 💔
I agree it's such a triggering topic so sorry for anyone triggered 😪