Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I’ve not read back so don’t know if anybody has posted this. I’ve been watching her live and zac is in the comments literally bullying this woman now
IMG_7225.png IMG_7226.png IMG_7227.png
What an actual piece of s he actually is!! And why don't people block this kind of s instead of allowing it. People like that twathead have enough of a platform, don't allow anymore.

This is a situation that probably noone will ever actually know the full details of, so people should shut the hell up, mind their own business and move on. You can't have an opinion without the correct facts.

And do you Zac, your opinion is not needed or wanted. Apart from the risk of victim shaming this particular woman, this s is damaging to other victims of this kind of thing. You dont think its already difficult enough without you, as a big mouthed t on tt adding to the stigma, You hateful, spiteful fing arrogant, cock.
angry homer simpson GIF

SweetieMcsweetie

Feb 28, 2024
What an actual piece of s he actually is!! And why don't people block this kind of s instead of allowing it. People like that twathead have enough of a platform, don't allow anymore.

This is a situation that probably noone will ever actually know the full details of, so people should shut the hell up, mind their own business and move on. You can't have an opinion without the correct facts.

And do you Zac, your opinion is not needed or wanted. Apart from the risk of victim shaming this particular woman, this s is damaging to other victims of this kind of thing. You dont think its already difficult enough without you, as a big mouthed t on tt adding to the stigma, You hateful, spiteful fing arrogant, cock.
angry homer simpson GIF
He is fed up from his drug years I’m sure because he talks so much deluded s and is looking in a different mirror. Manipulative and money grabbing he will trip himself up very soon. t

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
He is fed up from his drug years I’m sure because he talks so much deluded s and is looking in a different mirror. Manipulative and money grabbing he will trip himself up very soon. t
Just think he's an arrogant person. I think he has a chip on his shoulder and because of this I think he feels entitled to be more affected than others in every way. He's a bit of a fantasist. A bit of a liar. He's so manipulative, tries so hard to hide this and people foolishly fall for it.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
It's one thing to spout your ill informed 'opinion' on your own platform (no one will ever know the full story as to what happened), but to go into the person's live and peck with your abuse, to go through their content and somehow make a joke of it all? Nothing short of sickening. Not only for the person involved but for any other unrelated victim who might happen to come across your very archaic, small minded views.
Do better.